Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    It cost him 4k because he decided to get a car valued at a higher value than the one he crashed. Not becuase he got fucked over. 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    mrAPE said:
    I don't understand why some of you still respond to Gary 

pfft
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:
    holy shit I didn't realize that

yeah you fucked up on that one bud. obv good that you could handle it but you shouldn't have had to.
    Insurance gave me 6k for my car. I bought a 10k car. Insurance took care of his car and the lawsuit
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    what kind of junker did u get?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ... said:
    Makes me ashamed to be from the south sometimes. 
    Aren't you from Florida? You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Yes, and I am.

inb4lists
    Xenocide said:
    holy shit I didn't realize that

yeah you fucked up on that one bud. obv good that you could handle it but you shouldn't have had to.
    Insurance gave me 6k for my car. I bought a 10k car. Insurance took care of his car and the lawsuit
    Dude sues your insurance and you don't think you pay more for insurance now?  ok...could of turned it around on him but hey..that's you not me
    Yea, Im not a scumbag. For someone who complains about people leeching off welfare all the time, you sure dont seem to mind ripping people off
    People on welfare don't pay for shit...people with insurance pay anually so when push comes to shove I get back for overcharging me but that's fine..do it your way...You still got your pride ..right?     
    Your a dumbass gary.

his rates were going to be effected regarless especially if he had a clean driving history. 

Oh by the way...when other peoples rates go up so do yours dumb ass
    Im a man of honor
    Your a dumbass gary.

his rates were going to be effected regarless especially if he had a clean driving history. 

Oh by the way...when other peoples rates go up so do yours dumb ass
    you're the dumbass...Certain companies policies won't affect your rates and also my rates are the best you can...I got over 1 million safe driver miles at work AND haven't had a ticket since i was a teen....you know shit
    *won't affect your rates if it WASN'T your fault...some drunk broad sides you your rates ain't going up
    Yeah because the drunk was at fault.  Mc rear ended the dude and the cops determined it was mcs fault in the police report. There was nothing he could do about that.

every single state has different car insurance laws. But generally if his rates are going up so are yours. Vice cersa sometimes rates go down in a given year. Its determined by the companies loss ratio. 
    my rates go down every year with a little negotiating and threatening to leave to someone else and also I though MC said the guy was parked in the middle of the road on a blind turn or some shit like that...You can always flip the script..doesn't mean you will always win but if leaves open a door for negotiating....People with excellent driving records are penalized for MC not knowing how to drive..
    gary is gonna wreck his shit any day now
    We tell people who threaten to leave us to go find someone else. Its fucking insurance. Its required. It sells it self.

its pretty rare that someone can beat us though. 
    No way..already knocked on wood
    Also I believe you sell insurance if I'm not mistaken...You know there is wiggle room in there and so do I..There is wiggle room in EVERYTHING..Call your local cable provider..tell them you are leaving unless you get a better rate..I guarantee they will find a better package for you that gives you all the channels you already have for less money
    There is tons of ways to save money..people are just to lazy/blind/stupid to look......wanna know what we save a month by clipping coupons?  You're jaw would drop and you would call me a liar...Food used to be my biggest bill...Not No Mo
    Its nothing like cable.

when people call us and tell us they are gonna shop around maybe 25% of the time they end up leaving. if that. We work with all the good companies.