Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    Been crushing on this chick hard for a while now. Finally, grew a pair and asked her out and she said she's been waiting forever for me to ask lmao got a date Saturday. Plus Tool tomorrow and Deftones Friday. Haven't had 3 days off in a row for fucking over 3 years so this is amazing. Everyday is gonna be packed with some fun shit. 
    Do you happen to know if Deftones or Rise Against are closing the shows? 
    inb4lists
    Xenocide said:
    got new full time job for the summer doing swim lessons with kids for 12 an hour
    Now you'll make as much as Gary.
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    Dime said:
    Been crushing on this chick hard for a while now. Finally, grew a pair and asked her out and she said she's been waiting forever for me to ask lmao got a date Saturday. Plus Tool tomorrow and Deftones Friday. Haven't had 3 days off in a row for fucking over 3 years so this is amazing. Everyday is gonna be packed with some fun shit. 
     Rise Against, sir.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    I was offered free tix to that
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Dime said:
    ... said:
    Dime said:
     Rise Against, sir.
    Then I'll probably show up for thrice/deftones and book it. Sucks cause i absolutely loved the first 4 RA albums when i was younger, but the last few (which is 98% of their setlist) are the complete opposite of what they stood for. 
    inb4lists
    Omg 100% agree bro. I haven't been the least bit interested in any of their music since Appeal To Reason. Wish Deftones were head lining 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Last time I saw Deftones, Incubus was the closer. It was totally sweet cuz we got out before the traffic
    I shot that tour in Tampa., Incubus outstaged Deftones that night. Death From Above 1979 were pretty cool as well.
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Last time I saw Deftones I left feeling like my ears were bleeding from the inaudible noises chino was making. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Last time I saw Deftones, Incubus was the closer. It was totally sweet cuz we got out before the traffic
    Same! We watched Deftones and split. Made it back so early. It was nice.
    @Dime I've seen Deftones three times, they were great the first two. I don't know what it was, but they just weren't hitting it at the Tampa date of that Incubus tour. Chino seemed incredibly uninterested, and his high screams were uninspiring. I'd seen Incubus once before and they were meh, but they fucking killed it that night. It happens to everyone eventually. 
    inb4lists
    That Incubus show was my first and only Deftones and they just fucking killed it imo. They sounded so great and the crowd interaction was tight and funny. Hope we get 7 words at this show tho. My only complaint was that that song wasn't played. 
    Good bands have off days, I suppose. 
    inb4lists
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    That Incubus show was my first and only Deftones and they just fucking killed it imo. They sounded so great and the crowd interaction was tight and funny. Hope we get 7 words at this show tho. My only complaint was that that song wasn't played. 
    They have taken that song out of rotation for a couple years now. 
    I know. Looked through some past sets and havent seen it. Sucks. One of my favorites and the song that got me into them. 
    Still rocking a full hard on from Tool. Fucking orgasmic experience. Met all the forumers too and everyone was cool as fuck. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This pick I got from a trade. System of a down daron fuck the system 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!