Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Leftovers brought back the intro song from season 2 for the finale. Best intro song they've had. Actually finishing it this time =))
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Xenocide said:
    I feel like part of why i like collecting picks in the first place is having them be from shows I went to
    Most of the stuff I am trading away is dublicates that I have. I'm also only trading for bands I have seen and not been able to catch. Parkway Drive I have seen a bunch of times and never caught a thing apparently they don't throw much. But I was able to trade a drumstick I don't care about for some of their stuff. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Here's another one I got. I saw the band once and met dimebag but at the time I was young and dumb and only cared about disturbed at that show. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    Xenocide said:
    I feel like part of why i like collecting picks in the first place is having them be from shows I went to
    Most of the stuff I am trading away is dublicates that I have. I'm also only trading for bands I have seen and not been able to catch. Parkway Drive I have seen a bunch of times and never caught a thing apparently they don't throw much. But I was able to trade a drumstick I don't care about for some of their stuff. 
    ah, didn't think you had seen SOAD
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I let my son play with a lot of stuff I've caught. He lost my Type O Negative and White Zombie picks and broke a COC drum stick, but hes been playing with my Kvelertak pick for a couple of years now and takes care of it. I'm comfortable with the fact that nobody will care about these bands in 30 years. No harm in getting some use outta the stuff
    I just hope one of my kids gets into hard rock, metal, or punk and I can pass on some of these things. I have some pretty cool picks in my collection even before I started trading 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I let my son decorate his walls with my old band posters. I know it fucks them up because he's 7 and doesn't know how to really maintain stuff like that, but I also know all those bands are gonna be imprinted on him for the rest of his life the same way my dad's old Pink Floyd and Santana flags did when I was a kid
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    LOOT said:
    Some dude rear ended me in McDonald's drive thru and there was no damage and I was about to tell him it was all good but he gave me 50 bucks lol
    Dude....you just hit the number and didn't collect..I'm not going through it
    drinking a beer on my day off at 10am, no shame
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    pics or didnt happen

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Gary said:
    LOOT said:
    Some dude rear ended me in McDonald's drive thru and there was no damage and I was about to tell him it was all good but he gave me 50 bucks lol
    I wasn't gonna deal with that shit and get the dude deported. 
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    LOOT said:
    Gary said:
    LOOT said:
    Dude wrenched your neck when he hit you...Quit trip to hosp. ! call to lawyer..sit back and wait for the money but whatever...You guys will learn oneday...Look at suicidal MC...Played the nice guy and got fingerbanged
    Gary said:
    LOOT said:
    Gary said:
    LOOT said:
    Dude wrenched your neck when he hit you...Quit trip to hosp. ! call to lawyer..sit back and wait for the money but whatever...You guys will learn oneday...Look at suicidal MC...Played the nice guy and got fingerbanged
    but he didn't

also yeah lets get a dude kicked out of the country over a no-damage accident. makes sense
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Makes me ashamed to be from the south sometimes. 
    inb4lists
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    Makes me ashamed to be from the south sometimes. 
    Aren't you from Florida? You should be ashamed of yourself.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:
    Gary said:
    LOOT said:
    Gary said:
    LOOT said:
    but he didn't

also yeah lets get a dude kicked out of the country over a no-damage accident. makes sense
    Yea, whole ordeal cost me about $4000 of my own money. A lot of money. But it didnt destroy me.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    holy shit I didn't realize that

yeah you fucked up on that one bud. obv good that you could handle it but you shouldn't have had to.