Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2017
    Just won WWE Smackdown tickets off the radio. I'm not sure how good the seats are but if they're nose bleeds I'll probably give them to someone or sell them on craigslist :))
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    God damn kill yourself 
    edited May 2017
    Why? Am I a bad person if I don't use them for my self or give them away? 

Or is it the potentially selling them on criagslist part? 
    Well you shouldnt try to win tickets if you arent gonna use them, but mostly the craigslist part. 
    edited May 2017
    I'll use them if they're decent enough seats but I won't know till I pick them up. Honestly my next course of action if they're not that great would be giving them to someone who wants them.

However, if no one I know wants them... hell yeah I'll put them on craigslist.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    If I ever use Craigslist it's cause I gotta sell tickets for some last min reason. I'm with Jake, I sell them a little under face value just so someone who wants them can get a good deal and to make sure at least someone uses them so they can have a good time. Don't see a prob with that at all.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yup that shit is fucked.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Rutabaga said:
    Yeah i sold my Meshuggah tickets i won from the radio. Wanted to go but work needed me last minute. i figure if i sell them 5 bucks under the price each and obviously without all the fees and shit thats a good deal for somebody.

dude agrees to the price through email then tries to haggle me in person :| he was like "come on its only 10 bucks lower. The concert is tonight you need the sale" then when i told him the tickets were free i dont really need the sale he says "then why dont you just give them to me" =)))

then when i told him i'd just leave he paid up =))
    lolwut

what jew haggles for 5 bucks
    I love winning with women
    Are you calling them both jews? 
    I haggle honestly just for the challenge. Most of the time its not even about the price lol
    lmao but its five bucks
    im saying the guy jake was selling them to was petty lol
    *I know im being a jackass
    indians are woat. doesnt help that few of them understand our linguistics so they come across as huge dicks by using the wrong tone or wording 

"excuse me where please I can find paper towels. find now must."
    fuck yes, my friend got hired at work via my referral. just made $300 off that B)
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ive seen jews haggle over a milagram

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)