Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Better keep smoking it  
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I hired an attorney today. Dude was a senator back in the 90s. He has a couple of national parks named after him, he's on the board of the state bar association and one of his daughters is a judge. He said he liked me from our consultation, so he's only charging me one fee for the 3 different things he's going to have to cover. 

On the down side, I'm looking at up to 20 years in jail and he expects it to take up to a year for my case to go to trial. 
    Yeah. First hearing is 11/7
    2nd degree assault, 2nd degree domestic violence with a weapon, 3rd degree domestic violence
    Nah. It was just a little 3" blade. I use it to open boxes and mail and shit
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Ayo @MetalCrusades whats the capacity of that double door venue Gost and Brut played at? Was it pretty packed?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    NEWGOD said:
    Ayo @MetalCrusades whats the capacity of that double door venue Gost and Brut played at? Was it pretty packed?
    Sold out show. 550 person venue. The main floor was tighter than a sardine can. Could barely move. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    I hired an attorney today. Dude was a senator back in the 90s. He has a couple of national parks named after him, he's on the board of the state bar association and one of his daughters is a judge. He said he liked me from our consultation, so he's only charging me one fee for the 3 different things he's going to have to cover. 

On the down side, I'm looking at up to 20 years in jail and he expects it to take up to a year for my case to go to trial. 
    No way you're getting that much time, especially if your lawyer is that good. I know a guy who only did 5 months for Assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill and he only did 5 months. He says finding a job as a violent felon is almost impossible doe.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
     He says finding a job as a violent felon is almost impossible doe.
    @TRUMP

is this true?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    SATAN said:
    2nd degree assault, 2nd degree domestic violence with a weapon, 3rd degree domestic violence

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah you can't own guns anymore. That sucks. I'll buy your guns if you got somethin nice.
    better sell em now cuz theyll confiscated emz

[-(

blue turbins

NEWGOD said:
    Sold out show. 550 person venue. The main floor was tighter than a sardine can. Could barely move. 
    My friend books local metal shows in the Denver area and over beers last night we were talking synth and I was complaining how synth shows never hit Denver and how Gost said he'd love to come here in a recent AMA. So my friend jokingly said he'd book him but then we started seriously talking about it and we're gonna try to bring some stuff here. I sent an email to Perturbator this morning. 

I'm kinda scared because i have no idea wtf i'm doing lmao. Hopefully if it happens its not a flop and i dont lose a ton of money

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    NEWGOD said:
    NEWGOD said:
    My friend books local metal shows in the Denver area and over beers last night we were talking synth and I was complaining how synth shows never hit Denver and how Gost said he'd love to come here in a recent AMA. So my friend jokingly said he'd book him but then we started seriously talking about it and we're gonna try to bring some stuff here. I sent an email to Perturbator this morning. 

I'm kinda scared because i have no idea wtf i'm doing lmao. Hopefully if it happens its not a flop and i dont lose a ton of money

Rumor has it GosT and Perturbator are gonna do a full US tour soon
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I've heard the rumors too. Thats why i'm hoping the stars align and we can book a denver date in there somewhere
    fukk denver

[-(

blue turbins

Wait wait,... Satan has guns and he stabbed someone instead?  
    Da fuq you got guns for if ya don't use em?!  
    I also have some big fucking knives and a machete. The guy jumped me. I just fought with what I happened to have in my pocket. I never in a million years would've figured dude had the balls to try something with me. Usually everyone is scared of me. But yeah, they had a marshal pull me aside in jail and tell me I had to get rid of my guns. It doesn't matter that much yet because I can't go home because of the restraining order anyways. What sucked was that I couldn't go to a house that had guns even if they weren't mine. My grandfather is a stubborn old bastard, so he won't get rid of his while I'm here. So if they show up here I'm fucked. I don't have anywhere else to go though
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    considered leaving the us for norway or something? 
    I love winning with women