Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Wine said:
    Why hate on Buzzfeed besides the clickbait?
    I don't know why, but their need to screenshot videos and add cringey captions as "articles" and then link the video at the end rather than the beginning infuriates me
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    22 reasons xeno is still a noob
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Floats my boat that the Seahawks are going back to the Superbowl this year \m/ go hawks!!!! 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sabbath was amazing!! Loved every second 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Ren faire was fun. Watched Dread Crew twice. Bought some drinks. Obligatory post ren faire pic.
    I think I can pull off this look.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    have you lost weight?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Maybe?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So I have two friends in separate bands. Bryce is in plaguewielder and horse drawn death machine. And James is in a radio rock kind of band called descendsion (or however the hell they decided to spell it). I've known Bryce since around 2002, so a little longer than James. Well Bryce is a huge asshole with no filter, which is part of the reason I became friends with him in the first place. Well he started some shit with James on fb making fun of his band as well as his love for creed, how he sings like stapp, and how he's friends with stapp. He even did a mock video of him singing a creed song which cracked me the fuck up.

Well James bit. He acted like an idiot, said he didn't care, and then posted multiple statuses and a 40 min video about it. Granted he has people talk shit all the time so I could understand if he can't tell if people are just fucking with him for fun anymore. I've been wanting to comment on it and shit for days, but I'm not getting in the middle of it since I'm friends with both on fb. But my god this shit is hilarious imo. If you want to try and check it out for a quick chuckle (idk if either have their shit private) their names are Bryce Seditz and James Keller. I just finally had to get it off my chest somewhere that I find this extremely entertaining 
    imageimage
    YIKES
    lick my prolapsed butt
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The yikes was in reference to MC.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who wtf my Sabbath post and why? They killed gtfo
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I'm at The Body/Full Of Hell show. And look, i know i talk up a lot of bands most people here wouldn't give a shit about. But seriously, go check out Genocide Pact from DC.  They're kinda Pig Destroyer ish, but with THICK Obituary like riffs, technical parts in vein of Converge. But their vocals straight up sound like corpsegrinder. They were so goddamn good. 
    inb4lists
    The Body/Full Of Hell got shut down. :| 
    inb4lists
    Wrong thread
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    So I have two friends in separate bands. Bryce is in plaguewielder and horse drawn death machine. And James is in a radio rock kind of band called descendsion (or however the hell they decided to spell it). I've known Bryce since around 2002, so a little longer than James. Well Bryce is a huge asshole with no filter, which is part of the reason I became friends with him in the first place. Well he started some shit with James on fb making fun of his band as well as his love for creed, how he sings like stapp, and how he's friends with stapp. He even did a mock video of him singing a creed song which cracked me the fuck up.

Well James bit. He acted like an idiot, said he didn't care, and then posted multiple statuses and a 40 min video about it. Granted he has people talk shit all the time so I could understand if he can't tell if people are just fucking with him for fun anymore. I've been wanting to comment on it and shit for days, but I'm not getting in the middle of it since I'm friends with both on fb. But my god this shit is hilarious imo. If you want to try and check it out for a quick chuckle (idk if either have their shit private) their names are Bryce Seditz and James Keller. I just finally had to get it off my chest somewhere that I find this extremely entertaining 
    Does he really sound like Scott Stapp? Lol
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Pretty much. The only other person I can think of that he sounds like is Wes Scantlin of Puddle of Mudd. I've always supported James and his band because he's a friend but I'm not a fan because they're just not my cup of tea. I would poke fun that Creed was his favorite band even back in like 2003/2004. So I think the whole thing is quite funny. It's caused a few blocks on fb and other bs all because my friends Matt and Bryce got drunk and thought it would be lulzy for Bryce to post a vid of him singing Creed and aim it at him
    imageimage
    >An interview with Asking Alexandria that went unpublished is put online
    >Code Orange responds on their own page "fuck this fake rockstar mentality
    >???
    > comments are golden

inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    That AA interview is nauseating