Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sad part is I've been waiting to spring that since I saw Civil War =)
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Pretty redhead nurse gots her tits on me 

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    also i just realized buckeye is definitely an ultra stereotypical name for a town in AZ
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    If you have that dude a sick beard, he'd look exactly like my little brother lol
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Alabama shakes released more tickets to both of their Chicago shows that have been sold out since March. Impulse bought a ticket to the first show. I'm so fucking stoked. Had to back out of UMO on the same day with my friend but I've already seen that exact show enough times. I'm so fucking happy right now 
    image Photobucket
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    TRUMP said:
    also i just realized buckeye is definitely an ultra stereotypical name for a town in AZ
    no buckeye is ohio even collage named ohio state buckeyes

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Spending the weekend at a wisconsin lake house. Already buzzed 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    FLIPPA said:
    So yesterday I traded in my AK47... for a cooler AK47 and the guy at the register asks if I wanna sign up for a membership so I'd get better deals and rewards points on future purchases and I say yeah cuz ammo is expensive as fuck. So my "welcome package" had some pretty cool shit in it. I got a free T shirt and some fishing lures but for some reason they threw in a face mask, with their fucking logo on it. Why the fuck would you give me a free face mask with your store logo on it right after you sold me a gun? I get that you're a hunting/fishing store, but I feel like they just hooked me up with the terrorist starter kit... Not the best promotional idea for a gun store.
    what kind of ak is it? 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Its an Arsenal SLR 104FR. It shoots 5.45 as opposed to my last one which shot 7.62 so ammo is a little cheaper. Also this thing is way more accurate. I fuckin love it.

After my next paycheck I'm trading in my AR and 9mm for a sick 1911. I don't really need 2 assault rifles.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I actually pulled off a kickass set up last minute. I'm staying in a hostel close to Aragon Ballroom for $35. Check in and park there, I'll take the train downtown to the Civic Opera House. I have $22 off my first uber ride so I'll probably use that on the way back. Wake up and I'll already be where I need to be for the second day. 
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Racing drone has arrived. That thing is fun as hell to slam into the ground. I can't wait to actually fly it lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    It's hit the ground hard at least 20 times. It's found trees, the neighbors yard, smashed into the side of the house and ended up on the roof, and I'm still only on the third set of props. I just need to go to a more open area to fly it until I get the hang of it.

It's mad fun though.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,604 spicy boy
    There was a guy at the park I was at the other day with a gigantic drone and video set up. He was also learning how to fly it but he was being super careful and this was a wide open space. I asked him how much his set up was and he said 70k :| 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,604 spicy boy
    Yeah. It was pretty dope doe. Almost sounded like a chopper.