Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    you post 24/7! just go away dude no one cares...
    Im not goin away, and you are a gigantic dicktard.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    prince, what you said to RAZOR, about rape was lame dude...
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Lol@Santana kissing ass now that he knows Prince is ex-military.
    I'm not kissing ass dumbass. I have great respect for military and that's actually how I feel on the creeper situation
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol@Santana kissing ass now that he knows Prince is ex-military.
    I'm not kissing ass dumbass. I have great respect for military and that's actually how I feel on the creeper situation
    So as long as the pedophile or rapist was in the military, that makes everything ok?

edited January 2011
    All I know is most people ahve a real problem with jumping to conclusions, and dont put time and effort into what could be going on behind the scenes, Americans are the most negative, poosie society, oh no, awe my feelings are hurt, ima sue for 200,000 dollors, I say Razor is beautiful and compliment her, and its harassment, read through this thread, its the secret treehouse thread that doesnt bump,

http://mayhemforums.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/265974/#Comment_265974

Does that look like harrasment to you, is that creepy, or am I just crazy...
    edited January 2011
    All I said in the PM's was how pretty she was, and how ima do my best to try and woo her, and she laughed, and we sent a bunch of playfull messages back and forth, then Primus is calling me a creeper while all this is going on, and it was breaking my heart, because I didnt want to be thought of like that, and I freaked out, and posted the sexting comment, then after that Razor changed her tune, I was thinking maybe she would have my back at that point, but I guess she took it the wrong way.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dude even she wants you gone and shes like the nicest person on the forum
    That was actually more about Ben Rothlisburger, and she was laughing at me, when I was really trully upset at that moment, I dont know about you, but I ahte not being taking seriously and I had to say something out there, because I wasnt being takin seriously.

edited January 2011
    dude even she wants you gone and shes like the nicest person on the forum
    She does now, and it breaks my heart, because it didnt have to go down like that, like I said Primus and Bianca, sabotaged it, they caused me to get flustered.

edited January 2011
    That was actually more about Ben Rothlisburger, and she was laughing at me, when I was really trully upset at that moment, I dont know about you, but I ahte not being taking seriously and I had to say something out there, because I wasnt being takin seriously.

i know you were joking, but it's still lame. you said you hope she got raped...sheez one of the coolest people on here, thats fucked up dawg...
    ... at least you took down the trivium sig though :-bd

i know you were joking, but it's still lame. you said you hope she got raped...sheez one of the coolest people on here, thats fucked up dawg...
    How you think I feel, I liked her.....

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I mean this in the most serious way I can, with it being the interwebz and all. I think you need to get some help dude. You seem like you have some serious mental issues.

How you think I feel, I liked her.....

you missed my point...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    This conversation does not float my boat....it is misplaced.

But having only one more class before the weekend does. :D
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I think a few people are going tragically overboard, with judging me, im just gonna ignore it, and move on, instead of getting flustered like in the past. Lets all just smile and hug, is that fair?
    edited January 2011
    IVe never experienced being called a creeper in my life, it was freaking me out, I dont see how that is serious mental problems..... It would freak you out too...