Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    edited January 2011
    It wasn't my fault I ended up handcuffed, IV'd, and catheter'd in the hospital...It was Jim Beam's fault...
    Hehe, thats pretty much what happened I was in mexico havin a blast with my boys, hittin up the mexicano chicks, and then boom next thing I know I wake up with a rusty iv, got up asked what was goin on, he told me... Then I told them, I need my phone to get some funds sent, soon as I got the phone, booked the fuck outta there, in the hospital threads, ahhaahah, called my friend up to pick me up.

edited January 2011
    I had jsut got back from Iraq, it was party hard time, what do you fuckin expect, Mexico s the perfect place to do that, very fun.
    You're military?
    Was

How come you're not? Did you just enlist or what
    I didnt reenlist, and didnt want to go back to Iraq a billion times, I would have had orders to go back within a month after I got out, and id prolly be on my 4th tour and in Afghanistan right now, either taht or dead.

pics or it didn't happen.
    Will do, on mobile right now, I got pics on my dads computer, next time im there ill post them.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I had jsut got back from Iraq, it was party hard time, what do you fuckin expect, Mexico s the perfect place to do that, very fun.
    You're military?
    Was

I didnt reenlist, and didnt want to go back to Iraq a billion times, I would have had orders to go back within a month after I got out, and id prolly be on my 4th tour and in Afghanistan right now, either taht or dead.

I have mad respect for you now. All of my family has a military background so I have great respect for those in the armed forces
    edited January 2011
    http://www.stripes.com/news/memorial-in-ramadi-stands-testament-to-high-price-paid-by-2nd-bct-in-iraq-1.36469

There was one article about me, when we spent like 2 weeks building this memorial, im Daniel Lahner, heres my facebook, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1341726498

"The memorial was designed largely by Malcolm Marson, a KBR contractor who worked on the Ramadi base. It was built by Staff Sgt. James Hicks, Spc. Eric Phillips, Spc. Daniel Lahner, Pfc. Michael Lopez, Pfc. Phillip Pilcher, and Pfc. Michael Winn, all of the 2nd Battalion, 17th Field Artillery."
    You're military?
    Was

I have mad respect for you now. All of my family has a military background so I have great respect for those in the armed forces
    Lots of my family ahve too, Uncle was special forces, another uncle in vietnam, Grandpa in Korean war.

You're military?
    Was

Lots of my family ahve too, Uncle was special forces, another uncle in vietnam, Grandpa in Korean war.

I've got my Grandpa in army who went to Vietnam and Korea, other grandpa in the airforce, uncle in the navy, both his kids in navy as well, other uncle was military. Possibly more but I'm not sure
    So people can continue to think im full of shit, even Razor when im not, she thinks I was playing her or something which was bogus.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i believe you were in the military, still think ur an idiot.....
    And stop calling me a fuckin creeper, your the whole reason I made that sexting comment, I was being spiteful like I would do taht shit, thought razor was gonna have my back, it was a boo boo.
    Yeah I'm not so sure where the creeper stuff is coming from. I mean yeah he was all over razor but it's the Internet so he's just screwing around I bet
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah I'm not so sure where the creeper stuff is coming from. I mean yeah he was all over razor but it's the Internet so he's just screwing around I bet
    Better he be known as the creep than you, right?

edited January 2011
    Its cuz fuckin primus has a stick up his butt, like you cant ahve a sense of humor witha woman, or persue them, its somehow "stalking", when Im just messin, he and bianca were the ones that planted that seed, its a fuckin mob mentality, when they dont even know the full details.

i love it how prince explains himself like we gave a fuck...
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol@Santana kissing ass now that he knows Prince is ex-military.
    i love it how prince explains himself like we gave a fuck...
    You dont, but I do care about how people think of me, and Primus has been sabotaging me, from the beginning.

primus hasnt done jack shit to you. ur just an annoying creeper troll that wont go away even after hes been banned lol
    well then when someon, asks you to stop, just stop if you don't want to be labeled as a creep.
    I did stop, when she asked me to stop.... Things were goin great, till primus turned into an asshole.

primus hasnt done jack shit to you. ur just an annoying creeper troll that wont go away even after hes been banned lol
    Nola, you have barely been on when ive been posting, all you see are the fuckin headlines, you dont read the full article.

you post 24/7! just go away dude no one cares...