Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    This is pretty late but the episode of Jersey Shore tonight really floated my boat.
    best season imo. last nites episode was awesome

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    ^ I'm glad I got hooked to that show, pretty entertaining I must say.

Oh and what floats my boat right now is picking up a ticket to see Jeff Corwin speak at my University.
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    Prince :-( its all your fault :-( teh world iZ dead :-(
    Not true, everything I do and say turns to Gold, people like Primus and gaybar, make the world a dead place.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Not true, everything I do and say turns to Gold, people like Primus and gaybar, make the world a dead place.

How Do I make the world a dead place you fucking creep.
    ive noticed prince's post total is slowly going down now that he realizes that no one likes him....
    edited January 2011

Just because you have this crazy insane, "protective over women complex", does not make me creeepy.

Just because you have this this crazy insane, protective over women complex, does not make me creeepy.

I don't have any of that, you have a creepy better than thou, I'm never wrong and sarcasm doesn't exist complex that no one likes or agrees with, you can't accept other people's opinions and you believe everything you are told, shut up and go away for good.
    Yes primus, save the damsel, dude STFU, you know nothing about me, I garentee I protect my woman better than you ever could.
    In a catastrophic event I garentee you, I react faster than you do, in fact Ive been in lots of places you have never been.
    Yes primus, save the damsel, dude STFU, you know nothing about me, I garentee I protect my woman better than you ever could.
    You can't do anything better than I can, you type like you dropped out of high school, your conversations involve you denying facts and making a huge conspiracy out of everything, and when they aren't they are never on topic.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You can't do anything better than I can, you type like you dropped out of high school, your conversations involve you denying facts and making a huge conspiracy out of everything, and when they aren't they are never on topic.
    Once again quit thinkin like an insect, do you really think im being serious you nutjob....

In a catastrophic event I garentee you, I react faster than you do, in fact Ive been in lots of places you have never been.
    First you claim I know nothing about you then you go judging me, you don't have the reserve to talk your way out of a carjacking like I do, and have done, you couldn't defend yourself against a man with a gun like I can, and have done.
    Once again quit thinkin like an insect, do you really think im being serious you nutjob....

I'm not a nut job, I don't think like an insect, reword your post.
    garentee
    :/
    Was being lazy, knew it was spelled wrong but spell checker for some reason wasnt givin me anything, and I wasnt gonna take the time to sort it out.

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    new Devildriver track.
    BEER AND BOOBIES!!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    reading the argument between primus and princess, then reading this
    new Devildriver track.
    made me lawl hard :-))
    edited January 2011
    First you claim I know nothing about you then you go judging me, you don't have the reserve to talk your way out of a carjacking like I do, and have done, you couldn't defend yourself against a man with a gun like I can, and have done.
    BAHHAHAHAHA, you go to fallujah, Iraq, and then get back to me, carjacking!! Ive been jacked, beatin, escaped all of the above!