Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No one...

There's a website to go on that tutors you if you don't get something. I've only had to use it once so far.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    The Office ftw!
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Are you fucking retarded? My Mom has nothing to do with teaching me, as far as homeschooling. STFU if you're gonna try and bash me on something you have no clue about.

And I have better English and grammar then most people on here, so once again, STFU. And no, Reading and English have always been my best subjects. Passed with As all across the board. I don't do run-ons either, dumbass.
    It's hard totake you seriously on that when you capitalize words that shouldn't be capitalized....
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You're being homeschooled. Now, from my knowledge that means your parents teach you. So your stepdad does or do you just teach your damn self? And you do have fucked up English on here and use run ons all the time. If you cared at all about your English, you'd use it well everywhere.
    imageimage
    OR..........You're just way too bitchy.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Are you fucking retarded? My Mom has nothing to do with teaching me, as far as homeschooling. STFU if you're gonna try and bash me on something you have no clue about.

And I have better English and grammar then most people on here, so once again, STFU. And no, Reading and English have always been my best subjects. Passed with As all across the board. I don't do run-ons either, dumbass.
    It's hard totake you seriously on that when you capitalize words that shouldn't be capitalized....
    why does erik keep referencing the Southern Tenant Farmers Union?
    No one...

There's a website to go on that tutors you if you don't get something. I've only had to use it once so far.
    Well that's horrible...
    imageimage
    edited December 2010
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fail

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Erik, homeschooling to most of us is someone is teaching you at home. Who the fuck is teaching you?
    imageimage
    You're being homeschooled. Now, from my knowledge that means your parents teach you. So your stepdad does or do you just teach your damn self? And you do have fucked up English on here and use run ons all the time. If you cared at all about your English, you'd use it well everywhere.
    Once again, shut your fucking mouth about something you have no clue about. No one teaches me, so to say. I teach myself through reading the papers and doing the work. My Mom has nothing to do with it. Just makes sure everything is done really.

My English is hardly fucked up. I make mistakes here and there, but I'm really good with grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

How are you that good with English if you capitalize random words?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    halfway to the weekend...
    edited December 2010
    Once again, shut your fucking mouth about something you have no clue about. No one teaches me, so to say. I teach myself through reading the papers and doing the work. My Mom has nothing to do with it. Just makes sure everything is done really.

My English is hardly fucked up. I make mistakes here and there, but I'm really good with grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Then I don't agree with the homeschooling done nowadays. And if you're awesome at English, start using it right not only on paper but on the internet. Because you don't do a very good job portraying good grammar online at all.
    imageimage
    It's not "random" words. And it also doesn't make me "bad" with English. You're just a little bitch who can't.........

Sloth, take it from here.

Then I don't agree with the homeschooling done nowadays. And if you're awesome at English, start using it right not only on paper but on the internet. Because you don't do a very good job portraying good grammar online at all.

Yes I do. You know what? Just shut the fuck up already.

at lst i dnt tlk lik this like mny other dumasses

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He's not changing. So drop it please
    If you're capitalizing the m in music when you're my age, I'll be shocked.

Are you fucking retarded? My Mom has nothing to do with teaching me, as far as homeschooling. STFU if you're gonna try and bash me on something you have no clue about *ending your sentence in a preposition, rephrase*.

And I have better English and grammar than most people on here, so once again, STFU. And no, reading and English have always been my best subjects. Passed with A's all *just a style thing, but I'd take out all here...* across the board. I don't do run-ons either, dumbass.
    Ahem.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited December 2010
    It is random words. Metal does not need to be capitalized all the time along with genres of metal and other bullshit. And if you're taking this as me being a bitch then oh well for you because I'm not the only one who thinks this you retarded fuck.
    imageimage