Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Numbers don't lie and PS3 is by far the superior console
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Nigga Marc knew he wanted to talk with dis black guy here.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Numbers don't lie and PS3 is by far the superior console
    Well no shit <_> doesn't make up for the fact that Live is far better at the moment then PSN.
    I am a ps3 fan boy son. Advantage of having 2 consoles.

Plus 360 has ESPN coming in 2 months :3
    Poser Mexican is poser.
    Besides, don't you have ESPN on your TV?
    Yesh :3 but we all get to watch games together and discuss it and have fun and stuff. Something most of us used to do on Sundays for NFL games. Fucking Jaycup..
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    Marc didnt you say Halo was gay?

:o
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Leah already told you. Don't need to tell you again sir.
    ATTN: PS3 Fanboys.

What games should i get? i have MGS4, Bruutuhl L3g3nd, and Rockband 2...
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    ATTN: PS3 Fanboys.

What games should i get? i have MGS4, Bruutuhl L3g3nd, and Rockband 2...
    Both Uncharted games are past superb, Resistance is also a solid shooter, Ratchet And Clank never dissapoints, Gran Turismo 5 comes out in 2 months and with all the new features the game will be nothing short of the greatest racing game ever, and Valkyria Chronicles if you want a really good RPG.
    i was thinking of picking up MAG [i love online multiplayers]

Killzone 2
    Resistance 1 and 2
    GTA IV for shits in gigs
    LittleBigPlanet[for ashley]
    God Of War 1/2 pack and 3
    GT Prologue and GT 5
    Rock Band 3 [for pro instruments]
    Ratchet and Clank
    inFamous

and any other game that looks good to me...not too big on RPG's but i know Ashley loves them so im sure our game collection will include them....

Killzone 2
    Resistance 1 and 2
    GTA IV for shits in gigs
    GT Prologue and GT 5
    Ratchet and Clank
    inFamous

and any other game that looks good to me...not too big on RPG's but i know Ashley loves them so im sure our game collection will include them....

I wouldn't buy Prologue, I would wait for 5 to come out, unless you play online, then you can do updates, I haven't played Little Big Planet, so no comment, I am sure Marc knows better than I do there, inFamous is the same team that did Sly Cooper so expect a good game there, GTAIV is a huge dissapointment to me, I would play San Andreas instead.

Killzone 2
    Resistance 1 and 2
    GTA IV for shits in gigs
    GT Prologue and GT 5
    Ratchet and Clank
    inFamous

I wouldn't buy Prologue, I would wait for 5 to come out, unless you play online, then you can do updates, I haven't played Little Big Planet, so no comment, I am sure Marc knows better than I do there, inFamous is the same team that did Sly Cooper so expect a good game there, GTAIV is a huge dissapointment to me, I would play San Andreas instead.

i loved GTA IV for 360

My brother has prologue and hes going to give it to me because he isnt playing it anymore...

ive played inFamous and i liked it alot.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion definitely. I know those arent exclusive or anything but they are awesome. I agree with Primus on the Uncharted games, they are amazing. Cant go wrong with God Of War either. Infamous was kind of a short game but it was very fun. Batman: Arkham Asylum is one of my favorite games of 2009, and on Ps3 yo can play the challenge maps as the Joker, which is a nice change of pace after you beat the game.
    i played Fallout 3 And Elder Scrolls :oblivion on 360...not a fan...took them back the same night.

I would also re-invest in CoD 4, and MW2 and buy Black Ops when it comes out.

probably wind up getting another Xbox 360..one of the new ones so ashley could have her L4d and i can have my Forza and my 300+ RockBand downloads again lol
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    MAG is fun as well. It's no Call Of Duty or Bad Company but I like the progression system and when you find a good clan or people to play with is when the game really shines.
    Ohhh Bad Company forgot about that one.
    You took Fallout 3 back the day you got it? That is why you didn't enjoy it, it takes time and patience, get about 5 or 6 hours into it and then you start having fun.
    You took Fallout 3 back the day you got it? That is why you didn't enjoy it, it takes time and patience, get about 5 or 6 hours into it and then you start having fun.

i was really iffy about buying it in the first place...
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Madden 11 sucks balls.... it just keeps getting worse and worse with each release.

They did fix the lameass camera they had the last couple of years... but other than that, it all regression.

i was really iffy about buying it in the first place...
    Understandable, I personally can not give enough praise to that game, it wowed me at every turn, and even though I am a maxed out level 30 with every weapon imaginable I still get into firefights I can't win, that just makes the game cool to me.