Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    The latest version of Gran Turismo 5, version 2.04, is now available. Weighing in at 79MB in size, the update focuses on fixing a wide range of software issues and bugs. Here’s the complete list of changes as announced by Polyphony Digital:

* Improved the performance of online races to provide a better racing experience. However, please note that using voice chat with 12 or more players can reduce screen refresh intervals.
    * Reduced wobbling of the screen when using the Chase view (The Chase view is when the car is viewed from the rear during races and replays, selected by using the SELECT button).
    * Electric cars (opponent cars and your cars in B-Spec) will now pit-in automatically to recharge the battery.
    * Reduced the amount of steering pull when using force feedback steering wheel controllers in banks on courses such as the Special Stage Route X Oval.
    * When driving formula cars using the Logitech steering wheel controllers, the initial force feedback amount has been lessened and adjusted to make it easier to drive in a straight line.
    * Fixed an issue where speedometer, race position and best lap time info are sometimes not displayed on the 2nd player side in 2P Battle Mode.
    * Fixed an issue where exhaust sound is heard even after switching from a combustion engine car to an electric car within the same online race.
    * Fixed an issue where if the game is started without signing in online and then saved, the cars and courses included in the Racing Car Pack and Course Pack would become unusable.
    * Fixed an issue where electric cars would not recharge in the pit and become immobile.
    * Fixed an issue where when the oil of the Toyota Prius was changed in GT Auto, the motor ceased to function correctly.
    * Improved the force feedback of the Guillemot Thrustmaster T500 RS, where the 10 level force feedback adjustment (especially when using the X2010 and X2011) was not working effectively. Also improved a condition where it was difficult to drive in the intended path.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I never found out in my first playthrough of ME2 that the Collectors are a genetically engineered version of the Protheans.

themoreyouknow.jpg
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

This Limited Collector’s Edition: Mass Effect 3 Vault, armors your console to show Shepard at his best. His chest piece features the iconic “N7 logo” that lights up in two different modes. Each Mass Effect 3 Vault comes with its own numbered Certificate of Authenticity and code that can be redeemed for bonus items in Mass Effect 3’s Multiplayer experience.

http://www.calibur11.eu/xbox-360-vault-mass-effect-3.htm
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    RUMOR: Star Wars Battlefront III In Development

Rumors have once again begun surfacing about Star Wars: Battlefront III, thanks to a job description and CVs.
    The CVs and job listing suggest that the title is in development at Spark Unlimited who have brought us Call of Duty: Finest Hour and Legendary: The Box.
    A job listing on Spark Unlimited’s website, spotted by PlayStation Lifestyle, calls for a ”senior combat designer for a 3rd Person Action/Adventure sequel in a high-profile science fiction franchise currently greenlit for full production development for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC markets.”
    That could be anything though right? Well couple it with the LinkedIn profile of John Lawrie, former senior software engineer for Spark Unlimited, which lists under past projects an ”Unannounced third-person sword fighting game (well known IP, Xbox 360, PS3).”
    Another developers LinkedIn profile also reads: “I have been working for three years in a AAA third person shooter using Unreal Engine and Kynapse AI middleware.”
    Finally to add fuel to the fire Spark Unlimited recently sent out this tweet: “Since we are working on a sequel for a well known sci-fi franchise, all aspects must remain secret.”
    finally
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Any doubts about ME3 multiplayer have been put to rest. It's being developed from a separate team than the single player, so it's won't take away from the quality of the single player. It looks great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyy5fAFw6UM
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    iv still never played Mass effect lol...when i replace my system next week i may have to pick it up
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Replacing again Rex? jesus lol
    Replacing again Rex? jesus lol
    no just been really busy....there was a month or so period where my buddy had his at the house that i used....but now that work is slow i have time to vida game again

what i mean is i still haven't since my ps3 fried
    Get ME2 for the PS3 :D

It's better on the PS3 and has all the DLC and shit so you don't have to buy it.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    I still needa pick up ME2...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I haven't played much of Mass Effect let alone 2 or 3.

I have the original Mass Effect... if I wanted to get into it should I play the first one or skip it and play ME2?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    that pizza is dominos
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited February 2012
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Hmm....
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    hmmmmmm...Mod Nation Racers dead then?
    Get ME2 for the PS3 :D

It's better on the PS3 and has all the DLC and shit so you don't have to buy it.
    I got the DLC for free too, it's called scamming EA.