Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Games like Skyrim, Fallout, Oblivion, whatever the fuck, put me to bed.
    you either love or hate Bethesda games, theres no in between
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i LOVED the game Rage but im not a fan of RPGs
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    *is in between*
    i LOVED the game Rage but im not a fan of RPGs
    sort of like me and Mass Effect
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    *is in between*
    imageimage
    as a matter of fact, i loved rage so much that i started playing through it again immediately after i beat it the first time cause it was that much fan and i wanted to play it on a harder difficulty, do all of the side quests, and try to collect all the trophies. in recent memory its one of 2 games that i decided to play for a second time. the other one was F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. i'll probably play F.E.A.R. 3 again soon and i was thinking about playing through Silent Hill: Homecoming again but im just gonna wait till the new one comes out this year.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I hated FEAR 2
    I still need to play F.E.A.R 1&2. Beat the first one a while back and enjoyed it. My favorite gun was the shotgun
    imageimage
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Don't get butthurt because not everyone liked Skyrim.
    Photobucket
    edited February 2012
    SPOILER. DON'T READ THIS, LEAH

I hated FEAR 2
    just curious, why? i liked the first one but i like the second one the best. i thought it was scarier then the first and the flashlight in that one actually stayed on for however long you wanted lol. plus the ending was unlike any ending i've ever seen in a game LOL. what other game does the ghost of a naked woman force you to have sex with her LOL.
    I still need to play F.E.A.R 1&2. Beat the first one a while back and enjoyed it. My favorite gun was the shotgun
    second one was the best in the series IMO. the flashlight actually stays on for however long you want lol.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Suckmydick
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Suckmydick
    Photobucket
    That looks painful...how the fuck did he manage that?

And I hate having to scroll past spoilers
    imageimage
    But tbh I didn't like the gameplay. The first FEAR was fun because the gameplay was pretty fluid and nice by 2006 standards, but idk. FEAR 2 just didn't feel right to me.
    edited February 2012
    But tbh I didn't like the gameplay. The first FEAR was fun because the gameplay was pretty fluid and nice by 2006 standards, but idk. FEAR 2 just didn't feel right to me.
    ANOTHER SPOILER

it was funny cause the way things were playing out in the game, the entire time i kept getting the feeling getting that almah wanted to fuck me and i kept thinking to myself "I think Almah (the naked woman ghost) wants to nail me" and then the end came and i was like :-O :-O :-O "wait....did she just....no....she didnt do that.....did she.......wtf just happened?" :)) :))
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning drops tomorrow. can't wait!
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Harmonix just announced that next week's Rock Band DLC will feature the most requested Rock Band song ever. Hmmmmmmm.