Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Yeah, they are.
    They also have an Elite model thats black but its the original size
    whats the exact thing it says when you turn it on?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    i click create a profile and it says this:

to create a profile on this console, connect a memory unit or USB storage device and select continue.
    it didn't work wtf. im going to call them tomorrow
    Seems like its a common problem.

saw this on yahoo answers:

I imagine your hard drive isn't inserted correctly. This is a problem with the 250GB consoles when they are first bought.
    Press the guide button on your controller and scroll all the way to the right. Choose system settings and when the next screen loads choose memory. If it doesn't come up saying Hard Drive then turn the console off lay it on it's side. Look at the bottom, towards the back of the console is a sliding button. Use this to remove to hard drive cover. Inside should be something that looks almost like a 8 track cassette. Make sure this is pushed right in. You should have no problem making a profile now.
    Let me know if this helps.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Yeah make sure the hard drive is in all the way.
    i did that like three times. didn't work
    Return said system to GameStop for a replacement.
    Going to tomorrow
    Traded in some games at my local GS since they were running 50% extra.
    Got 93 bucks. :bz
    I need a fucking job ASAP if I plan on getting all the awesome games coming out this year
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyone planning on getting NHL 12 tomorrow?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Fuck yeah
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Fuck yeah
    isnt Blackguard in the soundtrack?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    New Fire Emblem for the 3DS.
    Monster Hunter 3 & 4 announced
    was talking to the dude at gamestop and he said he got to play video games early and said the new uncharted is amazing. wish i would have gotten another ps3
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Amnesia Developer's Next Project Is A Horror Game For Consoles

I don't know if you're aware of this, but Amnesia: The Dark Descent turned one year old last week, and to celebrate Frictional Games is enticing us with some tidbits of information regarding their next game. If you didn't play Amnesia, you should know that it's quite possibly the most terrifying game that has the remarkable ability to transform even the manliest of men into a sobbing mess. It's scary. Real scary. So to hear that the team behind the game is working on another game with a "scary atmosphere." Apparently, it will be less horror centric, but it'll also give the developer a chance to "dig into deeper and more intellectually demanding subjects."

Oh, and their next game is totally coming to consoles, so you'll officially have no reason not to get this game and smother it against your aching bosom. I'll admit it took me awhile to get around to playing The Dark Descent, but when I did I can assure you it degraded me into a shaking, screaming bundle of nerves on more than one occasion. I'm proud to say I stuck through it. That game made me a man. A hardened, manly, man's man. Like Rambo. No, that's not quite manly enough. It made me like TJ. Yeah, like TJ.

News via the Frictional Games blog.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/1927
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Fire Emblem :X
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Fire Emblem :X
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIC7cn5G7Fc

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Amnesia Developer's Next Project Is A Horror Game For Consoles

I don't know if you're aware of this, but Amnesia: The Dark Descent turned one year old last week, and to celebrate Frictional Games is enticing us with some tidbits of information regarding their next game. If you didn't play Amnesia, you should know that it's quite possibly the most terrifying game that has the remarkable ability to transform even the manliest of men into a sobbing mess. It's scary. Real scary. So to hear that the team behind the game is working on another game with a "scary atmosphere." Apparently, it will be less horror centric, but it'll also give the developer a chance to "dig into deeper and more intellectually demanding subjects."

Oh, and their next game is totally coming to consoles, so you'll officially have no reason not to get this game and smother it against your aching bosom. I'll admit it took me awhile to get around to playing The Dark Descent, but when I did I can assure you it degraded me into a shaking, screaming bundle of nerves on more than one occasion. I'm proud to say I stuck through it. That game made me a man. A hardened, manly, man's man. Like Rambo. No, that's not quite manly enough. It made me like TJ. Yeah, like TJ.

News via the Frictional Games blog.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/1927
    FUCK YEAH \m/
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you