Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ps3 owners, what games do you people play online? i dont have many games myself. the ones i have are: F.E.A.R. 1, 2, and 3, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Call of Duty: MW1, and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Yo skully ill add you too so we can shoot ze enemies
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    i've been trying to accept requests on the playstation site but i can't figure out how to do it on there. i guess i gotta do it from my PS3.
    i believe my ID is SkullAndXbones85
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    k sir mine is BlindGuardian93
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ps3 owners, what games do you people play online? i dont have many games myself. the ones i have are: F.E.A.R. 1, 2, and 3, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Call of Duty: MW1, and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.
    I have none of those. The only one I play online is Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and when it comes out Battlefield 3.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Skully, I advise that you go to best buy or gamestop and drop cash on mother fucking Battlefield 3. Lots of us are going to be playing that on PS3 :3
    :-?

modern warfare 3 looks much better IMO
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    HA! Nigga plz!

Battlefield is a much more intense and better multiplayer game.
    The only thing I really liked about MW3 was that you could put the scope up and down.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    I pre ordered both of them. \m/
    HA! Nigga plz!

Battlefield is a much more intense and better multiplayer game.
    lets just all play TWISTED METAL \m/

sucks to be a 360 owner :-))

I have both but my 360 is dead and this is the 3rd one ive been through. And i dont even play it hard besides nextflix and when a big game comes out ill play it for a little while. But im sticking with ps3 from now on. But im in on twisted metal \m/
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

sucks to think that's a good game
    I haven't played a Twisted Metal game since Black.

sucks to think that's a good game
    It looks sketchy but i think it will pull through. I'll prolly play 360 and Ps3 both have very good exculsives

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    360 exclusives>PS3 exclusives

Only good exclusives PS3 has are InFamous and God of War. Uncharted is overrated as fuck.
    360 exclusives>PS3 exclusives

Only good exclusives PS3 has are InFamous and God of War. Uncharted is overrated as fuck.
    No argument there. There are some i like on both systems and idc which system it is on Cod BLOWS imo. I used to love it but honestly other than zombies the multiplayer is shit tastic
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Not this argument again.....

Anyway I'm not a fan of battlefield I will be pre ordering resistance 3 and mw3. Just not sure if I will be ordering them in store or having them mailed to me
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Games im pre-ordering Resistance 3, Skyrim, Battlefield 3 as of right now