Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,589 spicy boy
    I thought it looks fine. They are trying to blend the game so it can be played on the old xbox. 

The new map is amazing though. So much better than the other. 
    Man ive been going back and forth on getting the LG OLED tv today, and i finally pulled the trigger. 

Buy once cry once i suppose. Fuck i hope its worth it lol
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    80 inch right?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Lol no. Its going to be used 90% for gaming most likely so just the poverty 48 inch. 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    It's what I got, povertibros
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Gets here sunday :!!
    All i got to say is holy shit
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Damn that’s like 4 of us that all got the same OLED now lmao.
    Man I’m straight addicted to Halo at this point. 

Already fucking sick of Vanguard. There’s jus so much cheap fucking bullshit that ruins the game. Cold War I was legitimately addicted to and was playing extremely heavy even on my own time. Vanguard has been relegated to only being played when the full squad is on, since one of em only has PS and can’t play Halo. When he ain’t on tho we been running straight Halo and it’s been the multiplayer game of choice when running solo.

Shotguns alone ruin Vanguard and they show no sign of even attempting to nerf them. So the solution would be to play bigger maps instead, except even the bigger maps are no better because they encourage camping instead, so you get repeatedly smoked like that instead, unless you sink down to camping like a faggot as well. 

Not to mention the insane amount of bugs.

Halo jus feels better now in every single way now that I got used to it. Even getting shit on and going negative doesn’t piss me off like it does on Vanguard because it’s never due to cheap ass bullshit.

We should get an MU Halo lobby runnin one day.

Woulda suggested the same thing a long time ago but seems like I was really the only one playin Cold War heavy. But since basically all of us are on Halo we might as well lmao.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Im down. I also still play Splitgate, which has crossplay, and I play any Quake, Quake 1 has crossplay now too. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    We should get an MU Halo lobby runnin one day.

Woulda suggested the same thing a long time ago but seems like I was really the only one playin Cold War heavy. But since basically all of us are on Halo we might as well lmao.
    I caught Amazon too. They lowered the price by $100 after i nought it so i just complained and they price matched 😎. 

I still feel like 1k is too much but buy once cry once. 
    Forza Horizon 5 won IGN’s best console exclusive game award.

Kinda surprising for “only” a racing game, but also not surprised since the game is a fucking master class. Was sure Deathloop was gonna win it tho wit the way critics were sucking it’s dick.
    edited December 2021
    Weirdest shit ever, changing the graphical mode seems to fuck wit the steering wheel settings. Had it on Quality 30 FPS mode, changed it to Performance 60 FPS. Had the exact same steering wheel settings but all of a sudden the wheel felt “lighter” and had less resistance and was spinning out of control again. Jus switched it back to Quality and it was back to normal. Not even bothering wit that bullshit because it already took me long enough to lock in good settings let alone having to find 2 different ones. That’s a Goddamn shame tho because the graphical setting should have nothing to do wit how the wheel performs. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
    Apparently a Bully 2 reveal was supposed to take place at the fame awards and it got pulled 

:!!
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,781 jayfacer
    Fuck Bully was such a great game 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    copped so much dope shit using the whatnot app. Some for reselling some for the collection. 

This tv is lit but i watch that ryan renolds/rock movie on netflix last night, and the movie was awful, but also it looked so good you could basically tell it was a movie lol. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    It's called the Soap Opera Effect. My in laws got a really nice TV back in like 2012 and I hated watching shit on it because everything looked fake. 
    This tv is lit but i watch that ryan renolds/rock movie on netflix last night, and the movie was awful, but also it looked so good you could basically tell it was a movie lol. 
    I noticed this. Especially on like Marvel type shit that uses heavy CGI. Everything is so defined that you notice how the movement looks artificial.