Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,612 jayfacer
    Need that Wind Waker remake expeditiously. 🙏🏻
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    Bruh I’m fully erect. 

Super Mario 3D World is a brand new game to me cause I never had a Wii U, so I been dying for a remaster.

I never fully beat Sunshine or Galaxy as a kid, so again, I been dying for a remaster. Those will both be half new to me.

My only complaint is I wish 64 and Sunshine were full remakes instead of remasters, but I’ll still take it. Galaxy didn’t need the remake. It already looked good so I’m sure wit the remaster it’ll look jus as good as Odyssey.

That Mario Kart looks like a joke tho smh. It’s a cool concept, but it’s one of those extremely gimmicky experiments  by Nintendo that has no staying power. You can’t even play if your house is carpeted. 🤦🏻‍♂️ And you need to clear off the entire living room floor jus to play.

It’s a shame too cause it’s been 8 years since Mario Kart 8. Mfs jus wanted a new standard Mario Kart wit dope tracks smh.
    I never owened Sunshine. Been wanting it forever. 

3D World is underrated. Super creative level design. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,595 spicy boy
    Galaxy was that shit 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Hard pass on that full price remasters 
  • Options
    It’s 3 games. They come out to $20 a piece. :|

3D World will be full price but they’re also adding brand new content so I don’t mind it as much in that case.
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    3 games, one of which is 25 years old and the other is 17 years old. I'll probably get it but yeah nintendo are jews.

Are they even remasters? Or are they direct ports? 
  • Options
    3 games, one of which is 25 years old and the other is 17 years old. I'll probably get it but yeah nintendo are jews.

Enhanced remasters.
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Sunshine was flawed but I loved it as a kid. Those water physics were great
  • Options
    I still remember how stupid good and hyper realistic the water looked, especially for the time lmaooo what the fuck was that.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Jus now seen the trailers for both Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad. Holy fuck both look great. Gotham Knights is basically another Arkham entry, jus reskinned. I forget what Arkham game it was where you could play as all the bonus characters, but Nightwing was smooth as fuck. I’ll prolly end up playing the whole game as him and Red Hood.

Suicide Squad was strictly a cinematic trailer, but I have faith in Rocksteady. They’ve yet to disappoint.
  • Options
    JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,700 mod
    Need that Wind Waker remake expeditiously. 🙏🏻
    Already got a HD remaster on Wii U. Why would you remake a game in that art style anyway? Plus with these Mario ports it's pretty clear if they did re-release it would just be a remastered port again. They have BOTW 2 coming down the pipeline soon anyway. 

Plus they completely ignored Galaxy 2 and it's only available through March. I'm interested but the artificial scarcity thing with Nintendo is bizarre.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,595 spicy boy
    I’d rather have a twilight princess 2 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Only 6 hours into Paper Mario, but already hooked. On top of the gameplay itself being amazing, the writing is legitimately hilarious and a couple scenes and pop ups have legitimately had me laughing hard as fuck.

Also, the fact that a Mario game said “We’re taking an L” >>>>

• Options
    Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Picked up Avengers since gamestop has a thing if you don't like it you can return it in 48 hrs to get your money back. Also found a steel book of last of us 2 there n got 30% off from the labor day deal they're running.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,636 master of ceremonies
    Picked up Avengers since gamestop has a thing if you don't like it you can return it in 48 hrs to get your money back. Also found a steel book of last of us 2 there n got 30% off from the labor day deal they're running.
    That 48 hour thing is full price back on trade credit only i believe 
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,636 master of ceremonies
    Tony Hawk remake 1&2 is fucking amazing! Now they just need to do 3&4 and maybe Underground 
  • Options
    Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    That 48 hour thing is full price back on trade credit only i believe 
    I know, if I don't like it I was gonna get tony hawk
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Picked up Tony Hawk. Definitely gotta try it tonight.
  • Options
    Tony Hawk remake 1&2 is fucking amazing! Now they just need to do 3&4 and maybe Underground 
    MAYBE Underground? That should have been the first remake. Preferably THUG2 but remaking the second without remaking the first would never happen lmao.
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That last level in underground 2 where you have to escape the skatepark in like 5 seconds had me fucking fuming when I was like 11-12.years old