Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    Yeah, instead they'll get an *optional* multiplayer Arkham-esque game. I'm sure the people will be fine
    Lol if you think so 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    I really do think they'll be fine. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me
  • Options
    Ok. 
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,633 master of ceremonies
    FLAT said:
    What's the point in arguing? He doesn't think it will be like Avengers, I 100% do. We'll see when they release a gameplay trailer in a year.  But judging from how it was originally rumored to be a looter shooter like Destiny, and now it's confirmed to be a co-op game, yea I'd say its going to be a RPG lite games-as-service type game. 

Same with the Gotham Knights one. 
    It’s only 2 player co op lol. 
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,607 jayfacer
    Man bro smh, only disappointment in GoT so far is the farmstead missions and they’re enough of a shit stain that they’re currently the sole reason the game won’t get a perfect 10 from me. My God are they terrible. They’re only additional tasks/side quests so they don’t NEED to be done, but side quests are kind of important in open world games, plus I’m going for the platinum. 

They’re jus basically fort type missions where you need to clear out all enemies and save the 3-4 hostages. But they are the worst, most blatant copy/paste bullshit I’ve ever seen. Even worse than AC’s fort missions. At least in AC they were somewhat different. There is virtually ZERO difference in any of these and there’s a stupid amount of them. To make things even WORSE, at least in the AC ones, it’s very clear where the enemies even are. In these ones, it’s extremely unclear on where to even go next, and the cherry on top is very frequently only 1 or 2 enemies would be left, hidden somewhere, and on 2 of them, I literally wandered around aimlessly for 15+ minutes searching for the last hidden enemy because the game gives you absolutely no fucking guidance or indication where they may be.

I played for 3 hours yesterday, and all 3 hours were essentially taken up by nothing but the farmstead missions, and their intertwined mythic tale. Goodbye and good fucking riddance. Hopefully there’s no more. It jus sucks because it puts such a huge stain on what was, up to that point, after 19 hours of gameplay, a flawless fucking game smh. And it’s worse because even in the context of side missions in the game, even those were all flawless up to that point and all had their own unique lil story to them and all felt essential to the game. This jus felt like copy/paste padding ass bullshit smh. 
  • Options
  • Options
    I’m getting there lmao. Collectibles are gonna be annoying smh.
  • Options
    The hard one was finding the headband for the sly cooper cosplay trophy. 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Sounds like were getting a switch pro Q1 of 2021
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Well actually it might just be a better screen and maybe not a hardware upgrade.

seems weird that they would release a
    new version and not bump its power though. 
  • Options
    Man this is terrible but I can’t stop laughing lmao. Dude was FOR REAL when he said “I know your fucking address pussy”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8651133/Gamer-23-drove-1-700-miles-kill-teen-himself.html
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Gamers are so hostile lmao. Was watching a review of the Samurai Jack game cause Im’ma prolly grab it, and seen this exchange in the comments.

>”This Ghost Of Tsushima expansion pack DLC looks great.
    >”Actually, Ghost Of Tsushima is an expansion of Samurai Jack.”
    >”Jump off the tip of Mount Everest.”

Like what lmao.
  • Options
    Samurai Jack do be lookin lit
  • Options
    Samurai Jack do be lookin lit
    Yea I’m definitely grabbin it. It’s getting steady 8s and 9s from reviews too. Apparently it’s only like 8-10 hours long, but it’s only $40 as it is, meaning it’s $33 at Walmart. Can’t complain about length when it’s already a half priced game. 
  • Options
    Jus an FYI, the entire Jak collection, including the Jak X Racing spinoff, is currently on sale for $14.99 on the PS Store until September 3rd. Among a shit ton of other things. Like the first 2 Destroy All Humans games are both $5 each atm. 
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, instead they'll get an *optional* multiplayer Arkham-esque game. I'm sure the people will be fine
    Lol if you think so 
    "A big goal of the game is that players can play the entire game either solo or in two player co-op"

Dude you need your ears cleaned
  • Options
    Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Jus an FYI, the entire Jak collection, including the Jak X Racing spinoff, is currently on sale for $14.99 on the PS Store until September 3rd. Among a shit ton of other things. Like the first 2 Destroy All Humans games are both $5 each atm. 
    Will prolly pick those up. Never played the jak games or destroy all humans. But I might get the remake of the first one when it drops in price. Def getting the 2nd
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Xeno said:
    Lol if you think so 
    "A big goal of the game is that players can play the entire game either solo or in two player co-op"

Dude you need your ears cleaned
    You can play The Avengers solo too. It's still a looter RPG-lite game. They've already confirmed there will be levels, abilities, and loot in both of these games too, sooo
  • Options
    I believe the Jak collection is a bit bugged though. I still have the PS2 ones, so I dont know first hand, but I remember seeing a lot of reviews saying that. 

I have the Destroy All Humans ports though, and they've been awesome! Need to get around to playing the remake...
  • Options
    “I am not your Son. I am the Ghost.”

is video game moment of the fucking YEAR. Holy shit that shit literally made me stand up and give my TV a round of applause as if it mattered. 🤣🤣

Why is this game so fucking good smh.