Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    I did read one review that said it was meh on the story, mostly because it was just violent. 

I don't expect it to touch LOU. The story in that game is unmatched. Still the best story Driven game iv ever played. But im looking forward to the environments and the violence. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    *Hyuck hyuck*
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    I did read one review that said it was meh on the story, mostly because it was just violent. 

I don't expect it to touch LOU. The story in that game is unmatched. Still the best story Driven game iv ever played. But im looking forward to the environments and the violence. 
    I’m hoping it’s good even after the leaks. Getting my collectors edition next week. That ps4 pro was nice but fuck getting one this late before ps5 drops.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    The last guy i need to listen to is the guy who judged blowjobs before ever receiving them. 
    His opinions may change, but he's never wrong
    I really just fucking hate LoU. And am not looking forward to another generation of games of people slurping it off as tHe BeST gAeM eVaRr when its really just a mediocre zombie story with crappy gameplay. But oh well. 

At least Sony isnt trying to change God of War, or Ratchet and Clank to be more cinematic and boring ala LoU 🙄🙄 /sarcasm
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,794 jayfacer
    Xeno said:

I mean, why not?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,794 jayfacer
    New Ratchet and Clank trailer was wack. Fuck Sony 
     I mean, I haven't cared about Ratchet & Clank in years but could've possibly caused this reaction from a two and a half minute trailer? And yes I have seen it. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer

At least Sony isnt trying to change God of War, or Ratchet and Clank to be more cinematic and boring ala LoU 🙄🙄 /sarcasm
    WHAT?? That Ratchet trailer looked incredible and looked like the rest of the series.

And if it’s at all more cinematic, it’s prolly due to the fact that the reboot game was based on the movie, and this is now continuing that. Not cause of LoU. 😐
    Dime2 said:
    New Ratchet and Clank trailer was wack. Fuck Sony 
     I mean, I haven't cared about Ratchet & Clank in years but could've possibly caused this reaction from a two and a half minute trailer? And yes I have seen it. 
    The entire "gameplay" trailer was scripted bullshit. Even the brief look at combat was a scripted scene. They're going to fucking ruin it, I can tell. 

WHAT?? That Ratchet trailer looked incredible and looked like the rest of the series.

And if it’s at all more cinematic, it’s prolly due to the fact that the reboot game was based on the movie, and this is now continuing that. Not cause of LoU. 😐
    It really didnt look like the rest of the series. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I really just fucking hate LoU. And am not looking forward to another generation of games of people slurping it off as tHe BeST gAeM eVaRr when its really just a mediocre zombie story with crappy gameplay. But oh well. 

another day red pilled against the cinematic video game Illuminati 

It’s always been like a playable action Pixar movie. Only difference is they have obviously way more advanced graphical capabilities now so of course they’re gonna flex and pull off more cinematic sequences. 

Doesn’t mean it’s becoming “narrative driven” because of LoU. It’s fucking Ratchet & Clank lmao. The storylines have never been anything more than “save the world again” wit jokes thrown in.

The reboot on PS4 is one of the most all around fun games I’ve ever played and I’m assuming this upcoming one will be more of that.
    MC is gay. I dont have any evidence, but i can tell.
    Xeno said:

another day red pilled against the cinematic video game Illuminati 
    You cant tell me Im wrong. At least as far as Sony exclusives are concerned. 

It’s always been like a playable action Pixar movie. Only difference is they have obviously way more advanced graphical capabilities now so of course they’re gonna flex and pull off more cinematic sequences. 

Doesn’t mean it’s becoming “narrative driven” because of LoU. It’s fucking Ratchet & Clank lmao. The storylines have never been anything more than “save the world again” wit jokes thrown in.

The reboot on PS4 is one of the most all around fun games I’ve ever played and I’m assuming this upcoming one will be more of that.
    Go back and play the PS2 ones. The PS3/PS4 ones are ok, but tonally miss what R&C was on the PS2. Fun games, with good gameplay though, so I enjoy them. 

But the teaser already looks scripted af. Yay falling/riding animals, then brief combat before BOOM the platform explodes and you're falling again. I hope Im wrong, but they need to show more gameplay ASAP because from that first trailer, they're Uncharteding the fuck out of it. 
    Hard lol/agree
    Technically tho, didn’t they say they’re only porting GTAO? I know that started wit GTAV but still.