Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited May 2020
    Finished and platinumed Control.
    Took less then 30hrs n felt just right since the last 3 games I played were Death Stranding, Days Gone n Nioh which are long af.
    Game is awesome, love thats sort of like a 3d metroivania.
    The world building, atmosphere, nods to remedys other games n live action stuff are great. Combat is ok just wish there was some sort of defense upgrade. Another annoying thing was when I'd use launch it'd pick up an item from behind me thats explodable and would explode in my face. Game ran pretty good on the pro only had some hard drops a handful of times. 
    Can't wait for the for the rest of the dlc to drop n play again. 8.5/10
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    edited May 2020
    Post edited by EpisodeMnH on
    @JLRedWing13 Approve my comment this some bullshit lmao.
    Bout 10 or so hours in on FF7 Remake and this is about as flawless as a game can get honestly. Only issue has been some low res texture issues at certain points which I assume will be patched. 

But Goddamn this game is amazing from top to bottom and I feel bad for anybody skipping out simply because of bitterness/nostalgia that it didn’t stick to the original, or because of the episodic releases. I originally felt the same as far as the episodic shit, but end of the day, this is a full fledged 50 or so hour game and a lot was added and nobody would complain about that in any other situation.

My only problem is I never fully played the original, so I definitely won’t have the patience to wait for the next 2 parts of the remake to see the full story, and this will most likely force me to finally play the original in full. It originally came out when I was 2, and I finally took interest around 2005 when I was 9, due to the characters being in Kingdom Hearts 2. But even at that point it was already an 8 year old game and was graphically very dated and hard to play. Plus I went into it wanting that Kingdom Hearts style combat, or even the combat system that the FF7 Remake did. But being older now and knowing exactly what to expect I think I’ll be able to play thru this time around.
    Any of yall own a gaming chair? I sit on my bed and it’s definitely doing my back absolutely no favors lmao so I want a chair but are these $200+ gaming chairs even worth it or should I jus get a standard sturdy office chair?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    I have a secret lab chair and it is worth the money for sure. My back felt great after the first week of using it and I use it for gaming and work on my computer so I get the full use. My boy has some low cost chair and I could feel the difference big time between mine and his when it comes to quality for what I paid. I'll take Secret Lab over DXRacer any day when it comes to chairs. 

https://secretlab.co
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah I plan on going for a Secretlab Titan when I start building a PC
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I have a beanbag
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    What I got 

Bout to cop

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    Dunno why its so funny. Legit use a folding chair and folding table 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Cot damn AC is lit
    Learned to play KK Metal from Animal Crossing on guitar tonight
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Dunno why its so funny. Legit use a folding chair and folding table 

Are you saying "dunno why it's so funny" as in you don't know why we hit lol or as in you also find it funny. If the former, stop huffing glue. All the power to you if it works for you, but most people would use ANY kind of chair over a folding chair for sitting at a computer. Even a kitchen chair personally. Folding chairs are uncomfortable as shit. At least that one has padding
    It was sarcasm 
    edited May 2020
    Bet whoever laughed at my FF7R comment hasn’t played a single second of the game yet. Suck my dick the long way.
    What I got 

Had my eye on this exact one, Batman model and everything. But Goddamn tryna justify $430 plus tax and shipping for a fucking CHAIR is really Goddamn hard lmao. That’s almost the price of my entire big ass studio desk and it’s a single chair. Is it really worth it like THAT?? I can’t see what makes it almost $500. Ain’t the leather cause you can still get leather office chairs at half the price.
    Destroy All Humans lost their fucking minds on the collector’s edition of the remake lmao. All the shit is dope especially the backpack and I would do it at even half the price but these mfs are asking FOUR HUNDRED for this lmao check this shit out:

https://youtu.be/8XFKjgBIEow