Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I want it...I have the exact game of it too =P
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    i wish i still had my NES. but it broke a long time ago and we threw it out. i still have the games for it too. and i still have my original game boy and all the games. and when i say original i mean like the very first one they made, the big bulky one that wasn't in color. i still have my games for that too. i got my sega still and all the games. i got most of my PS1 games still, but not the PS1 console, i lent it to a friend and i never got it back. and i dont even want it back cause the friend i lent it to will be in jail for like atleast another 6 years and he has hepatitus c now and rather than risk getting exposed to it (can never be too careful) i would rather avoid him completely. still got the PS2 and some of the games. and got my PS3 now. but NES is old school, its a classic. even though its graphics aren't nearly as good as they are today, its still the shit. i cant really say that about any other system.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    i wish i still had my NES. but it broke a long time ago and we threw it out. i still have the games for it too. and i still have my original game boy and all the games. and when i say original i mean like the very first one they made, the big bulky one that wasn't in color. i still have my games for that too. i got my sega still and all the games. i got most of my PS1 games still, but not the PS1 console, i lent it to a friend and i never got it back. and i dont even want it back cause the friend i lent it to will be in jail for like atleast another 6 years and he has hepatitus c now and rather than risk getting exposed to it (can never be too careful) i would rather avoid him completely. still got the PS2 and some of the games. and got my PS3 now. but NES is old school, its a classic. even though its graphics aren't nearly as good as they are today, its still the shit. i cant really say that about any other system.
    My Mom sold my Sega Genesis and N64 when I got the original Xbox, I'm still pissed.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i have a NES, genesis, SNES, N64, Playstation, playstation2, and the original Xbox in a huge storage container along with a ton of games. haven't opened that shit up in forever
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    if i include family members i can get my hands on a...
    NES, SNES, Genesis, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PS3, Atari, Intelivision, Xbox, 360, GB, GBA, DS, PSP, Comp, Wii, and N64
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    *has unopened SNES* :>
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    i have one o 'dese
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have a retro duo system to play both super and nes
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Playing Reach for the first time. shit seems way more unforgiving than halo 3
    i want a kinect real badz
    Cant you just use a cardboard box?
    N draw on it, use glitter, n make it your own.
    Oh, n lots o giraffes.
    Back in my day,
    all i had was a stick.
    i want a kinect real badz
    i luvz mine
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    The best part about Kinect is the menu. Not the games, they suck.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Killzone 3D is so badass
    I never get mad at it.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I decide that I want to play Heavy Rain again, cool right? Well it needed to be updated. Turns out the update made it work with Playstation Move...I don't have that. I can set it to wireless controller, but everytime I fucking pause the game, it goes to "Playstation Move is not connected correctly." and wont let me do anything.
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I decide that I want to play Heavy Rain again, cool right? Well it needed to be updated. Turns out the update made it work with Playstation Move...I don't have that. I can set it to wireless controller, but everytime I fucking pause the game, it goes to "Playstation Move is not connected correctly." and wont let me do anything.
    I beat Heavy Rain twice and called it good even though I heard there are 5 or 6 different endings. It was a pretty good game even though I had a major spoiler told to me before I even played it.

I'm actually thinking about playing some MGS4.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    i beat mass effect 2 for the 5th time yesterday
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iUvuaChDEg

Thats the dude that hacked the PS3. It was actually a pretty decent rap haha.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Killzone 3D is so badass
    I never get mad at it.
    still need to get... lol