Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    new twisted metal game coming out at the end of the year. i was watching an interview with one of the guys that is working on the game on gametrailers TV a couple weeks ago. sucks to be a 360 owner, they won't be able to play this awesomeness of a game. but knowing microsoft they'll come out with something similar.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well i'm taking the CFW off my PS3 and i'm gonna go legit and hope Sony doesn't ban me. haha

I'm reformatting my PS3 hard drive then I am going to update to the newest Sony OFW. Sucks it says its going to take 10 hours to format.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Halo: Combat Evolved HD remake for Xbox 360... :D:D:D
    All the articles i'm seeing doesn't have it confirmed yet.

I remember playing Halo CE and having to use gamespy to be able to do any kind of online multiplayer. I would set up a match and my friend who lived down the street would join and we would be on the phone talking strategy. That was before xbox live came out.
    It was confirmed a few days ago:
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6297579.html
    new twisted metal game coming out at the end of the year. i was watching an interview with one of the guys that is working on the game on gametrailers TV a couple weeks ago. sucks to be a 360 owner, they won't be able to play this awesomeness of a game. but knowing microsoft they'll come out with something similar.
    The new Twisted Metal game looks like it sucks. I am jealous of many things about the PS3 and want to get one, but the Twisted Metal reboot is not one of the reasons.
    I miss the old days of original Xbox. Shit was so cash.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Bioware needs to make a new KOTOR
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    The Old Republic.... KOTOR MMO
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    MMO? :(
    edited February 2011
    MMO? :(
    yea, the new KOTOR: The Old Republic is an MMORPG
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    The new Twisted Metal game looks like it sucks. I am jealous of many things about the PS3 and want to get one, but the Twisted Metal reboot is not one of the reasons.
    it does look similar to its previous sequals at first glance, but its gonna be different, at least thats what they said on the interview i saw (ex: sweet tooth will have like a transformer type thing where his ice cream truck can transform transformer style and your able to run with it instead of drive, i cant remember the other stuff that guy said that was gonna be different, hopefully they'll add more characters). by the way i dont like the transformer movies so i really dont care about that transforming ability, it was just an example of what will be different this time around. and besides its a car combat game...............blowin' shit up constantly is a win in my book.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited February 2011
    MMO's in general are pretty bad with the exception of WoW. i have faith in Bioware thou, seeing as they made the only start wars game that didn't suck and the monolith known as mass effect but an MMO is a completely different beast. i hope they are upto the challange
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited February 2011
    Real Life Angry Birds:

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    I saw that earlier haha. They are making a movie of Angry Birds...
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pykxAEsh88M

I think I might have to pick one of those up. I just hate how small the PS3 controller is.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    it does look similar to its previous sequals at first glance, but its gonna be different, at least thats what they said on the interview i saw (ex: sweet tooth will have like a transformer type thing where his ice cream truck can transform transformer style and your able to run with it instead of drive, i cant remember the other stuff that guy said that was gonna be different, hopefully they'll add more characters). by the way i dont like the transformer movies so i really dont care about that transforming ability, it was just an example of what will be different this time around. and besides its a car combat game...............blowin' shit up constantly is a win in my book.
    ill buy the new TM game...when its in the 9.99 or lower bin at Gamestop....shouldnt take TOO long.
    found an awesome ME 2 music vid so i figured i'd post it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxqW0Clok7U
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    ASCENSION ZOMBIE MAP LEVEL 25

I AM THE MAN
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Looks like im still getting KZ3D

Looks like im still getting KZ3D
    i still need to preorder that. i'm so damn lazy/ busy
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got Black Ops (it was on sale) so fuck your couches.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG