Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Rutabaga said:
    They seem to be fixing a lot of criticism from the first one. It looks good
    It looks the exact same
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:
    Witcher 3 is definitely one of the best games I've ever played. They need to make a Game of Thrones game using this engine

Game slays
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Rutabaga said:
    It looks the exact same
    Didnt realize the first one had a single player campaign, space battles, prequel and sequel trilogy characters and maps, etc
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rutabaga said:
    It looks the exact same
     :| MC. Stahp.
    Im not going to praise them for including the bare minimum content that they should have already included. And the first one had space battles too, you just had to pay for them. 

Still no Galactic Conquest. Still no split screen. The eras dont actually mean anything, Boba Fetts vs Darth Maul? 

And Im still salty that the game they cancelled had much better gameplay, land to space battles integrated flawlessly, bigger maps, and (judging by trailers) a more engaging and unique story. So fuck EA.
    Its been a decade. You've had plenty of time to get over it
    I just saw gameplay footage for it last year
    Still not over Capcom cancelling Mega Man Legends 3 yet either. 
    It was cancelled in 2008
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Im not going to praise them for including the bare minimum content that they should have already included. And the first one had space battles too, you just had to pay for them. 

Still no Galactic Conquest. Still no split screen. The eras dont actually mean anything, Boba Fetts vs Darth Maul? 

And Im still salty that the game they cancelled had much better gameplay, land to space battles integrated flawlessly, bigger maps, and (judging by trailers) a more engaging and unique story. So fuck EA.
    the first one had split screen ya dumb muthafucka
    Xenocide said:

the first one had split screen ya dumb muthafucka
    News to me. The rest still stands. The first one was a piece of shit. And the second one only has the bare minimum. And its more of Battlefield with a skin than it is an actual Battlefront game. 
    Rutabaga said:
    It was cancelled in 2008
    Im aware. And at 10 years old, it was still a much better game with more content than the garbage we're getting now
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Did you play the first one or are you rex-ing this whole situation? Yeah the first one suffered from lack of content, that was its main flaw. and the main one they're fixing for the 2nd
    Xenocide said:
    Did you play the first one or are you rex-ing this whole situation? Yeah the first one suffered from lack of content, that was its main flaw. and the main one they're fixing for the 2nd
    Didnt even bother. I knew it was gonna flop. Reviewers I like all shredded it, and my friends who bought it said it sucked. 
    Rutabaga said:
    It was cancelled in 2008
    Im aware. And at 10 years old, it was still a much better game with more content than the garbage we're getting now
    So you're telling me that a game that was never released and you've never played is better than a game that hasnt been released yet and you've never played?
    And said unreleased game is a sequel to a game that you've never played =))
    Did you watch the gameplay footage? It looks amazing and shits on Battlefield: Star Wars
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2017
    The fact that BF2 plays like Battlefield is awesome. All out chaos and lasers all over the damn place with shit exploding. YAAAAAAAAAAS!
    Fuck Battlefield