Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Downloading the new Friday the 13th game. I forgot it came out today and it looks kind a buggy but still looks fun as fuck.
    @LiveFreeDie  is it worth getting???
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Servers are complete shit right now. You can only play in private match so you need to find others that have the game. Once you get past that it's a pretty fun game. Quite a few glitches but it can be great with a lot of patches. 

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My advice would be to watch some YouTube videos on it and decide. I've played maybe 2 hours so far and it's a lot of fun when people are actually talking and working together to escape.

The game is still a little buggy but nothing game breaking but with a few updates it'll be great.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Sounds like it sucks 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah sounds terrible i'd wait if i was you Gary
    Yea...Gonna wait a while...Def. wanna get it though
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    it probably is but won't amount to anything
    Had some pretty good times playing Friday the 13th last night. Game is a lot of fun when people actually have a mic and are talking. When no one is talking the game is shit because your escape options are severely limited. 

Example: When your a counsler trying to escape Jason you have to go through cabins and look in drawers for maps, car keys, batteries and gas etc. Well you need car keys, gas and a battery to get the car running. So if you have people who are not talking and they may have picked up the keys to the car you'll never no cause they don't say a god damn word.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Yeah the game is very fun once you're in a stable match. I have a group of people I play with so I don't see many problems. Game still needs quite a bit of patch work but I've put in a lot of hours in the game.

Yeah i want to play it but im gonna wait. 
    I wanna play now actually but I'm being a cheap ass...Don't wanna spend any money right now...Just dropped a boatload on fireworks and wife isn't happy about that so I gotta chill for a week or so...It's not hard to walk into a firework store and spend 2g real fast
    Yeah im going on vacation next weeke so im not buying any unnecessary shit current. 
    Vacation turns out to be nothing but work for me...My idea of a great vacation is sitting home doing nothing.....THOUGH....I would love to take a cruise this winter to someplace warm and sunny..I have never done that and I think about it a lot so I would like to try  it at least once in my life but that shit is really expensive when it's all said and done
    Buy 1 get 2 free for 3 different items (9 items for price of 3)..Mix and Match..Phantom..Sale ends tomorrow plus the manager gave me a coupon for buy 1 get 2 free till July 4th which is pretty sweet...I'm also a premiere member so they send me all sorts of shit in the mail....I'm like a kid with the fireworks...I love blowing shit up...But as far as the buy 1 get 1 free they do that all year..it's no bullshit..it's just fireworks are really expensive..I always leave there felling like I just got ripped off but come the 4th I have a really good time so it is what it is..
    Gary said:
    Buy 1 get 2 free for 3 different items (9 items for price of 3)..Mix and Match..Phantom..Sale ends tomorrow plus the manager gave me a coupon for buy 1 get 2 free till July 4th which is pretty sweet...I'm also a premiere member so they send me all sorts of shit in the mail....I'm like a kid with the fireworks...I love blowing shit up...But as far as the buy 1 get 1 free they do that all year..it's no bullshit..it's just fireworks are really expensive..I always leave there felling like I just got ripped off but come the 4th I have a really good time so it is what it is..
    Care to show a pic of what you got and how much you paid? I'm just curious because I run a fireworks store in NH and we have customers bring in Phantom flyers all the time and 9 times out of 10 we beat their prices.