Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I though firework laws were fucked up north? Everyone around here has to go to South Carolina or Tennessee for the good shit.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    440 for this....I will be going back though unless you got a better deal..I might make the trip up to NH
    I have a bag full of some smoke bombs and smoke grenades for the kids also
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    StephenA said:
    I though firework laws were fucked up north? Everyone around here has to go to South Carolina or Tennessee for the good shit.
    We all go to Wyoming from Denver. Right on the border as you leave Colorado there are at least 3 huge fireworks tent =))
    This was last years...alot of money right there
    For instance..I know you sell the lock and load because that's what the boston bombers used and they got them in NH...they cost 200...what do you guys charge and what's the name of your store because I will def. be spending alot more and maybe we can do some business if it's worth me taking the trip
    I can get 3" and 4" mortors in the next town by me but they cost so much..I only go there for the 1/2 sticks
    Rutabaga said:
    StephenA said:
    We all go to Wyoming from Denver. Right on the border as you leave Colorado there are at least 3 huge fireworks tent =))
    In the northeast they fuck us hard on the prices
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gary said:
    440 for this....I will be going back though unless you got a better deal..I might make the trip up to NH
    I'd say you'd be at right around $340ish although we don't sell anything that is a phantom brand so I was just kinda picked the average price of similar 500 gram and 200 gram cakes. We can't do smoke balls or anything so I didn't factor those in either.

Gary said:
    For instance..I know you sell the lock and load because that's what the boston bombers used and they got them in NH...they cost 200...what do you guys charge and what's the name of your store because I will def. be spending alot more and maybe we can do some business if it's worth me taking the trip
    We actually have the lock and load on sale for $60 as well as the Excalibur kit.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Gary said:
    I'd say you'd be at right around $340ish although we don't sell anything that is a phantom brand so I was just kinda picked the average price of similar 500 gram and 200 gram cakes. We can't do smoke balls or anything so I didn't factor those in either.

Gary said:
    We actually have the lock and load on sale for $60 as well as the Excalibur kit.
    That's a better deal by 20 bucks because I can get 3 lock and loads for 200..3 at your store would be 180...What store you run..wanna check the website
    edited May 2017
    I don't know if you'd save a bunch of money when you factor in gas or not. My advice would to check out some out smaller fireworks stores. Phantom can be decent at times but smaller shops tend to want to make a sale so there's some wiggle room.
    Excalibur has bigger breaks I think but the lock and load's are really loud
    I don't know if you'd save a bunch of money when you factor in gas or not. My advice would to check out some out smaller fireworks stores. Phantom can be decent at times but smaller shops tend to want to make a sale so there's some wiggle room.
    I drive by so many on the road and I write their # down and call them or go to their posted website and I find they are more expensive than Phantom or Keystone....I hear Sky King is pretty good so I will check them out this year but I really don'y wanna spend like I did last year or previous years. I wish I had some people to kick in with me but they don't want to but they sure do like watching them. 
    Yeah Injustice 2 shits all over it. 

I understand Marvel is beefing with Fox but how the fuck is a MvC game not gonna have Wolverine?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Even the Capcom side is all their most well known characters. Where are the deepcuts? MvC2 had characters like Bone Marrow, Omega Red, and Spiral on the Marvel side, and  Hayato, Son Son, and Amiingo on the Capcom side. Where are those cool cats?

At least X and Sigma are in it. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited June 2017
    I just want to get into a fucking game in Friday the 13th. Fuck there shitty ass servers.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Got damn Tekken 7 is great. It's tough to choose between that and Injustice 2 for FGOTY. 
    Idk man Injustice looks smooth