Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Damn it. Season 2 ends tomorrow. I was hoping to mash out my last 9 levels or so and mash competitive through the weekend :(
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK

Im not going to get back up to where I started :( 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,604 spicy boy
    =))

blizzard hs hs come out and said that their curve wasn't exactly correct either. So whatever division you started in this time will most likely be lower in season 3. 

Fuck I just want to overmott =))
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Damn it. Season 2 ends tomorrow. I was hoping to mash out my last 9 levels or so and mash competitive through the weekend :(
    thankfully season 3 starts in a week. And during this week they have a preseason so you can check out how competitive works and get a feel for it
    symmetra is getting a second ultimate 
    =))

blizzard hs hs come out and said that their curve wasn't exactly correct either. So whatever division you started in this time will most likely be lower in season 3. 

Fuck I just want to overmott =))
    Fucking lame. Im gonna shoot for plat again though. If I get silver Im uninstalling. 
    That will make her op as fuck
    Its a shield similar to reinhardt that moves forward on a track. 
    Wish i had this on Ps4 or PC so i could play with you guys. 

Not sure why im even so hype over it. Iv gotten hooked on single player games recently but those always have an ending and i tend to lose interest after 50+ hours of the same game. I don't think iv had this addiction feeling of playing a game since Black ops 2. I would go to work for 8 hours and come straight home to play that game until i couldn't stay up lmao. Finna to do the same thing this week with Overmott.

Plus i have the next 5 days off \m/
    Since launch i think i have close to 200 hours of playtime. Blizzard have just given this game awesome support. New modes, new characters, holiday events, etc. Plus if the community doesnt like something Blizzard actually listens and a lot of the time changes it. They retooled the entire competitive system from the beta AND THEN AGAIN after season 1 because fans didnt like aspects of it.
    She is the weakest hero in the game at the moment
    OP as fuck
    NEWGOD said:
    She is the weakest hero in the game at the moment
    Shes the most underused hero at the moment. She's really fucking good if people know how to use her. 
    ...she's the most underused hero because she's the weakest. Winston bends Symmetra over and makes her his bitch. So does Mei. 
    Damn, thats not even her Ultimate. Thats just a new abiltity! Her second ultimate is she can place a shield generator that gives massive shields to all teammates WITHOUT needing line of sight. Thats fucking badass
    yeah i haven't really tried her at all. Some dude used her in a 3v3 i was in on my team doe and it came down to him. Looked like she sucks.

I think the ones im going to stick with for now are Lucio and Mccree. I like switching it up based on what the team needs too though. Id like to learn how to use henzo or widow as well but they seem tough to master. 
    NEWGOD said:
    ...she's the most underused hero because she's the weakest. Winston bends Symmetra over and makes her his bitch. So does Mei. 
    Shes a support... no shit shes gonna die easily. But shes also really useful. I use her a lot in arcade mode because she gets kills easily. I want to use her more in comp, but people dont really know how to work with her yet. 
    NEWGOD said:
    Damn, thats not even her Ultimate. Thats just a new abiltity! Her second ultimate is she can place a shield generator that gives massive shields to all teammates WITHOUT needing line of sight. Thats fucking badass

word. I read it wrong. Might try her out tonight just to see if i could be effective with her.

NEWGOD said:
    isnt that basically lucio's?
    NEWGOD said:
    isnt that basically lucio's?
    Lucios depreciates though. Symmetras wont
    Ahh

i got the achievement for using lucio's special the very first time I used it lol. It's something like block 2000 damage in one shot or something? Idk but it said it was rare. Like 9%. Was hype