Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"NEW" Pantera song "The Will to Survive"

12346»

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

That would sound fucking retarded. Metallica needs slurred southern vocals like Kirk needs another wah pedal.
    HEY MAN KIRK IS THE BEST GUITARIST OF ALL TIME
    I LIKE THE SOLO WHERE THE NOTES BLEND TOGETHER, AND HIS BACKING VOKILLS ARE FUCKING GOD
    I LIKE THAT ONE RIFF WHERE HE GOES DAH DAH DAH NAH NAH NAH NAH DAAAAAAAAAAAH WAHWAHWAHAWAHAHAHAWHAHA
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

That would sound fucking retarded. Metallica needs slurred southern vocals like Kirk needs another wah pedal.
    HEY MAN KIRK IS THE BEST GUITARIST OF ALL TIME
    I LIKE THE SOLO WHERE THE NOTES BLEND TOGETHER, AND HIS BACKING VOKILLS ARE FUCKING GOD
    I LIKE THAT ONE RIFF WHERE HE GOES DAH DAH DAH NAH NAH NAH NAH DAAAAAAAAAAAH WAHWAHWAHAWAHAHAHAWHAHA
    OMG I KNOW, ONE TIME I TURNED MY AMP REALLY SUPER LOUD AND PUT ON A BUNCH OF EFFECTS AND IT KINDA SOUNDED LIKE HIM AND I WAS LIKE HOLY SHIT I COULD PLAY FOR THE HARDEST BAND EVER BUT LOL THATS CRAZY THERES NO WAY KIRK IS TOO GOD FOR ME EVEN IF I CAN PLAY THE SAME BECAUSE HES SO ORIGINAL AND I LIKE HIS HAIR
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    <_>
    Go listen to Rush, faggot. We're talking about death metal.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    <_>
    I dont see any talk about Suicide Silence in this thread....
    <_>
    Fuck off dude, they aren't shit compared to Whitechapel and Trivium. Those two are the next Metallica and Slayer, that's a voted and polled fact.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i got free dr. pepper two but i didn't have to buy this shitty album haha.
    same
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    i kinda was trolling....james sucks and phil is awesome...just wouldn't fit with there style
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    james sucks
    give it up already, your living in your own little world.
    NEVA!!!! he was a beast in the 80's he turned into a pussy
    Oh shut the fuck up. I understand if you want to criticize Metallica's music but his voice is fine. He blew it out in 93 but still kicks ass, it just sounds different. It's not like he started opera singing.
    im not going to argue a matter of opinion....its just my opinion...they kick ass live but him trying to sing rather than have the rawr behind his voice makes the shows not as appealing especially at 72 dollars a pop
    That's more understandable, but you make it sound like he ruins the show. They still are one of the tightest live bands around. As you said though, it's all opinion.
    yes instrumentally they were at the very top of the list live you really can't get much better
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    <_>
    Fuck off dude, they aren't shit compared to Whitechapel and Trivium. Those two are the next Metallica and Slayer, that's a voted and polled fact.
    Voted AND polled? Whoa, didnt know. Sorry man.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    <_>
    Voted AND polled? Whoa, didnt know. Sorry man.

Aren't votes and polls made up of OPINIONS and not FACTS?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's a reference to a previous discussion.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page