Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I believe that when they are on point, there is no team in college football better than Stanford. They are the best well oiled machine of a team I have seen in CFB.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2011
    Looks like West Virginia is coming to the Big 12. New meat and looks like the Big 12 is coming back to life :D

Now to get BYU and Louisville.

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    SEC > Big XII (as it always has been)
    WOW! SEC has 2 more national championships then the Big 12.

I guess you would be rooting for the SEC. You went from 2nd best in Texas to last in SEC now. Have fun losing all the time :))
    I've always thought the SEC was a lot better than the Big XII. A&M will definitely have a difficult time next season because they're losing Gray, Tannehill, Fuller, and others. If they can keep recruiting top players like they have been recently then I see them about where Arkansas is in the SEC.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

I guess you would be rooting for the SEC. You went from 2nd best in Texas to last in SEC now. Have fun losing all the time :))
    This so much.

Although I do see a hell of a rivalry building between A&M and.................................like Miss St or something.

This so much.

Although I do see a hell of a rivalry building between A&M and.................................like Miss St or something.
    They've been rivals with Arkansas <_>
    Also, LSU used to be a big rival, so maybe they will be able to rekindle that rivalry. I'm excited about the SEC either way.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I've always thought the SEC was a lot better than the Big XII. A&M will definitely have a difficult time next season because they're losing Gray, Tannehill, Fuller, and others. If they can keep recruiting top players like they have been recently then I see them about where Arkansas is in the SEC.
    Arkansas is a top 10 team in the BCS and they went to a BCS bowl last year. A&M is a bit away from that kind of stuff.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Arkansas is a top 10 team in the BCS and they went to a BCS bowl last year. A&M is a bit away from that kind of stuff.
    I didn't mean right away... A&M is still a Cotton Bowl caliber team.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited October 2011
    Not once they start playing in the SEC.....at least not right away.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    ^
    My thoughts exactly.
    Forced rivalry is forced!
    Forced rivalry is forced!
    They were rivals before Arkansas darted off to the SEC from the SWC... But to each his own
    Lol, I'm probably more biased against A&M than I am against Nickelback. Just know you're never going to get me to say anything positive about that school, other than the fact that College Station is a pretty good drinking town..........if only it wasn't so full of hicks.
    Lol, I'm probably more biased against A&M than I am against Nickelback. Just know you're never going to get me to say anything positive about that school, other than the fact that College Station is a pretty good drinking town..........if only it wasn't so full of hicks.
    Pretty much this lol
    I'm going down to College Station this weekend for the game :D
    It's my home away from home.
    It's my home away from home.
    Welcome home...

Photobucket
    That's definitely not correct <_>
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :)) :))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie