Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Erik Peterson remebrance/appreciation thread

Comments

• Options
    MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Hahahaha, nice.
    imageimage
  • Options
    ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    she is, as dayna would say, a drama llama
    imageimage
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hey I did my part trying to explain to him why everyone gets on him and yet he just called me a worthless piece of shit and left. Can't help everyone I guess
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    I don't hate the kid but seriously, his recent facebook updates are extremely attention whoreish. There's no reason to inform the world that you're anti-social.

I think I'm going to make little flyers saying that I'm anti-social and stick them in my neighbor's mailboxes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    how can you be anti social on a social networking site?
    imageimage
  • Options
    Hey I did my part trying to explain to him why everyone gets on him and yet he just called me a worthless piece of shit and left. Can't help everyone I guess
    Same here, except I got called a stupid bitch
    imageimage
  • Options
    TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    edited September 2010
    Same here, except I got called a stupid bitch
    ok fine i give up apparently you're all just as blind as he is

none of you did anything wrong by harassing and bullying a 14 year old. he brought it upon himself by reaching out for help.

im not trying to excuse hm for his actions. he has done some childish things, but he is STILL a child. would you say these things to your little brother or sister? baby niece or nephew
  • Options
    were just all bitches, cunts, piece of shit, assholes, fucking fuckety fuckers
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Also, I might add, there is no reason to be "proud" of being anti-social. Again, he's just looking for attention. People that are anti-social hate the fact that they are.

Photobucket
  • Options
    SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    edited September 2010
    were just all bitches, cunts, piece of shit, assholes, fucking fuckety fuckers

so true it should be the forum slogan
  • Options
    Erik already made our current slogan :D
  • Options
    Never said I didn't do anything wrong Julian I said I tried to explain why everyone is on his shit. Also if you could sir, seeing as how you know everything. Tell me where in the last year I bullied him?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options

where is said slogan located? all i see is this...

• Options
    "im not trying to excuse hm for his actions. he has done some childish things, but he is STILL a child. would you say these things to your little brother or sister? baby niece or nephew"

I would. If I had a little brother/sister/nephew/niece or anything and they acted like Erik or said half the shit Erik does, I would do everything I could to make em learn. And if that means being harsh then so be it. The fact Erik chooses not to listen to anyone at all is retarded
    imageimage
  • Options
    Never said I didn't do anything wrong Julian I said I tried to explain why everyone is on his shit. Also if you could sir, seeing as how you know everything. Tell me where in the last year I bullied him?
    okay im not saying everyone on the forum is bullying him or harassing him nor did i ever try to imply i know everything, just cuz i know a little more than some people and can show some fucking compassion, doesnt mean you have to get all asshurt.
    "im not trying to excuse hm for his actions. he has done some childish things, but he is STILL a child. would you say these things to your little brother or sister? baby niece or nephew"

I would. If I had a little brother/sister/nephew/niece or anything and they acted like Erik or said half the shit Erik does, I would do everything I could to make em learn. And if that means being harsh then so be it. The fact Erik chooses not to listen to anyone at all is retarded
    well im sorry to hear that, and im glad im not related to you.
  • Options
    When my name comes up as being accused of something I'm going to question it. It's not " asshurt"

And I agree with Leah why let someone continue down a bad path instead of show them the right direction.
  • Options

Photobucket
  • Options
    When my name comes up as being accused of something I'm going to question it. It's not " asshurt"

And I agree with Leah why let someone continue down a bad path instead of show them the right direction.
    better ways to do it man better ways to do it.

im sorry for accusing you when you were innocent, it was ignorant of me.
  • Options

Photobucket
    put it somewhere us chrome users can see it. lol
    put