Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Which albums do you consider to be a MASTERPIECE?

Comments

• Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    then add it to your list :-??
  • Options
    cuz i still wouldnt call it a masterpiece lol but acid bath could be my favorite metal band of all time.. i wish they could of just made more music :-<
  • Options
    I almost forgot all the love Parkway Drive and Protest the Hero used to get here :-?
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    LOOT said:
    The best LOG album is still Ashes of the Wake in my opinion.
    As The Palaces Burn.
    I'm starting to agree with this
    :-? 

Palaces > Ashes
  • Options
    And i still like Protest The Hero :-??
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    me too
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Disintegration is ams masterpiece. 
  • Options
    This thread is dildos
  • Options
    Music discussion? For shame!
  • Options
    discussing whether or not protest the hero is a masterpiece is dildos 
  • Options
    >modern rock music
  • Options
    Kezia >
  • Options
    s/t- Slipknot Master of Puppets-Metallica Ascendancy- Trivium Peace Sells- Megadeth The Blackening- Machine Head Vulgar Display of Power- Pantera The Number of the Beast- Iron Maiden Heaven and Hell- Black Sabbath Reign in Blood- Slayer
    I've said it before. Goddamm I was a such a unklvt fag

• Options
    Death - basically all of them Opeth - Blackwater Park, Damnation, My Arms Your Hearse Megadeth - Peace Sells... But Who's Buying, Rust In Peace Metallica - Kill 'em All, Master of Puppets Agalloch - The White, Ashes Against The Grain, The Mantle Cormorant - Metazoa, Dwellings Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast, Somewhere In Time, Peace of Mind Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell, Mob Rules, Paranoid, Sabotage Dio - Holy Diver, Killing the Dragon Amon Amarth - With Oden On Our Side Anaal Nathrakh - Eschaton Protest the Hero - all three so far Ahab - The Call of the Wretched Sea Mastodon - Leviathan, Remission Machine Head - The Blackening
    second list is better, but still
  • Options
    MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    BASED said:
    Mastodon - Leviathan & Remission Megadeth - Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? Cormorant - Metazoa & Dwellings Sleep's Holy Mountain Between the Buried and Me - Colors Rush - Moving Pictures Baroness - Red Album Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik Isis - Oceanic Tool - Lateralus Intronaut - Prehistoricisms Death - The Sound of Perseverance Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain Alcest - Ecailles de Lune Bison B.C. - Quiet Earth Crypstopsy - None So Vile Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables Death Grips - Exmilitary Electric Wizard - Dopethrone Lighter Bearer - Lapsus Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over The Sea King Diamond - Abigail My Bloody Valentine - Loveless Protest the Hero - Kezia Vektor - Black Future These are all albums that I myself could either give a 10/10 to or wouldn't argue somebody giving a 10/10 to.
    list is a little excessive maybe but I'm not too embarrassed about this. 
  • Options
    Lol at neutral milk hotel
  • Options
    SATAN said:
    Mastodon- leviathan and crack the Skye Isis- panopticon Godflesh- streetcleaner Neurosis - times of grace High on fire - blessed black wings Tool- Aenima Metallica- kill em all, ride the lightning and master of puppets Slayer- reign in blood and seasons in the abyss Melvins- Houdini, stoner witch, the crybaby and senile animal Brutal truth- need to control Pig destroyer- terrifyer Kiss it goodbye- she loves me she loves me not Burnt by the sun- Soundtrack to the personal revolution Converge- Jane doe and you fail me Botch- An anthology of dead ends Dillinger escape plan- calculating infinity and irony is a dead scene Assuck- Misery index Baroness - blue album Yob- Atma Electric wizard- dopethrone Loss- despond Opeth- Deliverance and damnation Wolves in the throne room- Two hunters Nachmystium- Assassins: black meddle Part 1 Watain- casus luciferi Krallice- Krallice Shining- V halmstad Enslaved- Ruun and vertebrae Behemoth- demigod and The apostasy Goatwhore- a haunting curse Soilent green- Sewn mouth secrets Meshuggah- chaosphere and nothing Strapping young lad- city Carcass- Reek of putrefaction, symphonies of sickness and Necroticism - Descanting the Insalubrious Napalm death- scum and from enslavement Cathedral- Forest of equilibrium Death- scream bloody gore, human, symbolic, sounds of perseverance Atheist- Unquestionable presence Cynic- Focus Suffocation- Pierced from within cannibal corpse- Tomb of the mutilated and the bleeding Morbid angel- blessed are the sick Deicide- deicide Sepultura- beneath the remains and chaos a.d Fear factory- demanufacture Pantera- vulgar display, far beyond driven and southern trendkill Down- Nola Type o negative- bloody kisses Testament- practice what you preach Exodus- bonded by blood Kreator- pleasure to kill Possessed- seven churches Sodom- persecution mania Celtic frost- to mega therion and into the pandemonium Bathory- Bathory and Under the sign of the black mark Entombed- left hand path and wolverine blues Motörhead- ace of spades Black sabbath- black sabbath, paranoid, and master of reality Ozzy Osbourne- blizzard of ozz and diary of a madman Saint vitus- Born too late Trouble- Psalm 9 and The skull Kyuss- blues for the red sun and welcome to sky valley Eyehategod- Dopesick Acid bath- paegan terrorism tactics Crowbar- Obediance through suffering Corrosion of conformity- Animosity and deliverance S.O.D- Speak English or die Amebix- Arise Nasum- Helvete Cattle decapitation- Monolith of inhumanity Circle of dead children- the genocide machine Rotten sound- Cycles Necrophagist- Onset of putrefication Spawn of possession- Noctambulant Cryptopsy- none so vile Gorguts- obscura

My list was bawse

• Options
    MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Lol at neutral milk hotel
    yeah got me there lol
  • Options
    discussing whether or not protest the hero is a masterpiece is dildos 
    And i still like Protest The Hero :-??
    Damn sick reading comprehension brah