Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    lol at people jumping on the Miami train. They will not beat Dallas, they are too good this time.
    "Defense wins championships."
    Person I quoted has not watched one Dallas postseason game.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    lol at people jumping on the Miami train. They will not beat Dallas, they are too good this time.
    It doesn't take much to see between Miami and Dallas who the better team is defensively.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dallas is going to win.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dallas is going to win.
    I hope so. Dirk deserves a win. He seems like a stand up guy, and he has had to live his whole life being named Dirk so give the dude a ring to make up for that.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I cants stand Dallas fans, and I hope they lose, I just thin Dallas is the hotter team with more chemistry.
    It doesn't take much to see between Miami and Dallas who the better team is defensively.

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited May 2011
    Can't wait for the finals go heat. I'd also like to say i am very disappointed that the thunder blew this series.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
  • Rooting between Dallas and Miami is like rooting between Adolf Hitler and LeBron James. I'll put my money on the Heat in 5...
    I'm going to law school, bitches!
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Rooting between Dallas and Miami is like rooting between Adolf Hitler and LeBron James. I'll put my money on the Heat in 5...
    Atta boy.
    8-X image
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

And still you give me no argument to back up your statement.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    We have established already that Edmund knows nothing of basketball or football other then GO CELTICS! or GO PATS!

Miami has the D and size to win it. Mavs only have Dirk saving their life as usual.

Miami can't stop Dirk
    Dallas can't stop any of the Big 3.

I do hope Dirk gets his ring one day, but Wade deserves it more :3
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Wade already has one though Marc...
    edited May 2011
    Fine give it to Dirk <_>

The shit he's been through he deserves one. His 4th qtr game 3 showing was just :O
    We have established already that Edmund knows nothing of basketball or football other then GO CELTICS! or GO PATS!

And this is coming from the guy who flip flop teams at least 10 times a season. GO OKC! GO SPURS! GO CHICAGO! GO LAKERS! Any of this ring a bell, because I don't want to bring up your football fail... So, tell me another joke funny man.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    miami has no one to guard dirk tho

And this is coming from the guy who flip flop teams at least 10 times a season. GO OKC! GO SPURS! GO CHICAGO! GO LAKERS! Any of this ring a bell, because I don't want to bring up your football fail... So, tell me another joke funny man.
    Ew! Only root for the Lakers when they play the Celtics or Dallas just how you root for teams to beat my teams. So your logic is flaw just like your sports knowledge.

Durant is one of my fav players and followed him since his Longhorn days, so of course I am going to want him to get a ring if the Spurs aren't playing. L-)
    miami has no one to guard dirk tho
    I said that mayne <_>
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    tl;dr
    REX <___________________________________________________________________>

It wasn't even long...