Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    holy shit that was an awesome game. lol
    so this was my thoughts watching that game.

1. LJ and Wade are a billion times better athletes then Dirk. No way they should lose this game or this series. Dirk is better then bosh, but bosh is probably smoking meth before games so that isnt saying much.

2. Miami's coach should be fired for that game. So this was their end of game plan.... 6 minutes left up by 10 points? On possession, drain the clock until there is 3 seconds left, then throw up a low percentage, heavily guarded awful 3-point fail. And Dallas game plan down by 10 with 6 mins left? Don't panic, make high percentage shots, dont worry about making 3's.

What sort of idiot makes Miami's plan? I'm all for draining the clock when you are up by 10, but what you do is drain the clock to 10 seconds and then make a high percentage shot or layup. Force Dallas to have to make 3's to tie the game.... that wouldnt have happened.

Miami blew that game and for that I :-))
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    bosh is probably smoking meth before games
    que?
    What sort of idiot makes Miami's plan?
    i don't think they really listen to that coach at all. the heat are still in that phase that the shaq/kobe lakers were in prior to phil jackson arriving where they're not taking much direction. they just get by on talent right now.
    que?
    I've seen meth heads before, and that that dude looks the part. I have no first had knowledge of it, but he is either smoking crack or smoking meth. My money is on meth. You disagree?
    What sort of idiot makes Miami's plan?
    i don't think they really listen to that coach at all. the heat are still in that phase that the shaq/kobe lakers were in prior to phil jackson arriving where they're not taking much direction. they just get by on talent right now.
    Yeah I had thought that as well, but I wasnt sure. In that case LJ was an idiot for holding the ball until the last 3 seconds for the final 6 minutes. LJ single handily lost that game for the heat.
    que?
    I've seen meth heads before, and that that dude looks the part. I have no first had knowledge of it, but he is either smoking crack or smoking meth. My money is on meth. You disagree?
    not really. just thought you knew something i didn't.

he kinda looks like snoop dogg to me.

edited June 2011
    que?
    not really. just thought you knew something i didn't.

if he ever comes over to my pad, I'm hiding anything little and of value. can't have anything nice when a tweeker come around.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Pistons fired John Kuester. Not a huge surprise. My guess is Dumars is going to look at Bill Laimbeer and Rick Adelman to replace him, but we'll see.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Get rid of every Detroit team and start the fuck over

The Pistons got a new owner. They are going to start over.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Going to the Finals tonight! \:D/
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    that game is why Dallas will lose. Did Dallas play good ball? Yep. Did the calls go Dallas's way since it was played in Dallas? Yep. Did they win? Not even that close.... Miami has too much talent. I get that they had a chance to win, and that is nice... but if they had any hope of winning this series, game 3 needed to be theirs.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i am going to LAUGH-MY-ASS-OFF if the heat win the title because of what the cavs owner (or was it the coach?) said when labron left cleveland. the owner (or coach) said "The cavs will win a title before the heat." :-))
    i dont blame labron for leaving, the cavs suck. he was there whole team.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^great post
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i decided yesterday that i *really* don't want the heat to win. the way they were put together just rubs me the wrong way. with the knicks trying to get chris paul and the lakers trying to land dwight howard, it seems to be a trend to collect 3 stars for your championship run. the nba will really suck if we end up with 5-6 star-heavy teams and the rest of the league is shit.
    i decided yesterday that i *really* don't want the heat to win. the way they were put together just rubs me the wrong way. with the knicks trying to get chris paul and the lakers trying to land dwight howard, it seems to be a trend to collect 3 stars for your championship run. the nba will really suck if we end up with 5-6 star-heavy teams and the rest of the league is shit.
    \m/