Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the rumor is with Nash coming to LA, the howard deal isnt dead.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    even if howard went to LA i doubt he would want to resign....i mean look at how old nash and bryant are and gasol isn't getting any younger...dude wants to play for the nets
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Jason Kidd's now a Knickerbocker.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Jason Kidd's now a Knickerbocker.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

You should see the big ass smile on my face right now. Dallas fell so hard in a couple of days.

Sucks for Dirk though.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    now that dirk has his ring i can go back to hating dallas cuz i hate marc cuban almost more than a person should hate another person they havent met
    Why do you hate him?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    idk he just strikes me as the biggest douchebag i think ive ever put my eyes on... he is the embdiment of since im rich and successful i can just be a giant walking baby, get everything i want or do anything i want. he is the eptiome of everything i hate in mankind... hes just a scumbag loser who got lucky with some dumbass company and now i gotta watch him yelling at refs and getting t's and shit (mostly for stuff that was reffed correctly to begin with but hes just to much of a dumbfukk to even know the rules or the game) plus i saw him on entourage the other day, my most hated show so that pretty much sealed the deal lol
    plus i hate the idea of 'buying a championship'
    You sound like a jealous ex
    i couldnt be any less jealous of Marc Cuban, he is a shell of a human being..he can keep trying to buy his happiness good luck with that
    idk he just strikes me as the biggest douchebag i think ive ever put my eyes on... he is the embdiment of since im rich and successful i can just be a giant walking baby, get everything i want or do anything i want. he is the eptiome of everything i hate in mankind... hes just a scumbag loser who got lucky with some dumbass company and now i gotta watch him yelling at refs and getting t's and shit (mostly for stuff that was reffed correctly to begin with but hes just to much of a dumbfukk to even know the rules or the game) plus i saw him on entourage the other day, my most hated show so that pretty much sealed the deal lol
    idk know man...i just see him as a fan

i know i am very passionate...and if i was an owner i would be center court yelling and screaming just the same

and dude entourage is funny and there mad hot bitches on there

naw dood hes a straight up rich boy look at me as i throw a hissy fit faggot

and the chicks on entourage are unbelievable hot, like i dont even have the words
    thats why i hat it so much, it just reminds me of all these douchebags that get these crazy hot girls haha
    i feel like after i watch entourage i have this strange urge to go out and get a tribal tattoo lmao
    Jesus christ. You have to be joking about your age. You have to 80 something or some shit.
    Jesus christ. You have to be joking about your age. You have to 80 something or some shit.
    huh?
    huh?
    Talking to Nola. Dude has been on an old man rant for the last 2 weeks lol
    Ah.

Nola would probably hate me if he ever met me. The whole pompous rich asshole mentality I openly flaunt would make him sick.
    edited July 2012
    well wouldnt the whole pompous rich asshole mentality go completely against your poor southern do the right thing even if its hard roots?

i cant really see how those two could go hand in hand