Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Looks like T'Wolves are going to go after Gasol pretty hard

Lebron wants Ray Allen on the Heat...
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    what would the twolves be giving up? :-w
    Hell if I know lol
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Well I see Anthony davis' career will be a waste where he went
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    IMO the guy looks like he feels like hes entitled to things....IDK id be a little nervous about it if i was a hornets fan
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anthony Davis will be a Tyrus Thomas [-(
    You must not have watched much of Kentucky Rex
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i did...and his athletics are off the chart...but that doesn't mean if he doesn't try hard in the NBA that it will translate...Im not saying i wouldn't be happy picking him up....id just be a little nervous
    Rex I can honestly tell you that you would be creaming yourself right now had you got him and making every excuse possible to anybody who said something like that if he was going to your team. I've seen your posts, I know.
    Rex I can honestly tell you that you would be creaming yourself right now had you got him and making every excuse possible to anybody who said something like that if he was going to your team. I've seen your posts, I know.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu9ZxzsWchg
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited June 2012
    Anthony Davis would have made the Pistons a playoff team. No lie, he's that good. And he has a lot of room to get better and bulk up.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    yeah probably but i would be concerned with his work ethic

thats also probably based on my love of the lions lol.....what can i say about them i will defend everything about them till the day i die lol
    >says is concerned about work ethic
    >is one of the hardest working players in the draft and in college bball
    >hasn't been arrested like any of the Lions players
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i think im kinda with rex here, ive seen Davis play alot and tho i think he has really great potential idk if hes as big of a team changer as yall think... i dont think hes one of those players thats going to make a shitty team good... i dont think hes going to be close to the caliber of players like lebron and durant and wade or duncan back in the day... i think he will be solid if your surround him witht the right team.. we will see.. im def interested to see how he does..
    <_>

Davis is going to have impact right away on offense. He's not going to be an offensive scoring machine and will take him about 3 years before that finally happens and till he grows his "man body" for the NBA. He will have impact right away on D which will be important since he is a insane rim protector and blocking machine. He can block out at the 3 pt line and in the paint. Dude has incredible potential and is incredibly fast for a guy his size like Duncan back in the day. I'm positive he will change the Hornet organization around, but it will take a good 4 years to do so.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    obviously hes going to have an impact, hes the number one pick -_-

im talkin becoming a superstar doe which is what is expected of number one picks.. when the cavs drafted lebron they wanted a total overhaul and they got it, goin from shit to the finals.... thats what you expect... i dont see this coming from this kid... they didnt say oh we got lebron hopefully he makes an impact or oh we got tim duncan hopes he makes an impact...they want someone to build their championship team around and i dont see that from this kid at all.. i could be wrong doe and like i said i am interested in seeing if he can live up to the first pick.. unlike rex doe im not doubting his work ethic just his potential at that high of a pick
    KG returning to the Celtics for 3 years 34 million.
    Joe Johnson heading to the Nets. Team is starting to look goooood.