Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Miami in the finals again... :-&
    ^ My exact reaction when I found out they won.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Hell yeah!! 8-X
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hell yeah!! 8-X
    b-(
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    sadness all around
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Reports are coming out that the Bulls will go after Jason Kidd and Steve Nash to replace Rose for next season.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Reports are coming out that the Bulls will go after Jason Kidd and Steve Nash to replace Rose for next season.
    You know what they always say:

"Out with the.......new, and in with the.......old?"
    That's exactly what me and my Uncle were discussing. Not Kidd, but Nash. Get him to replace Rose for the time being, and being so far in his career, I'm sure he wouldn't mind being bench once Rose comes back, and then we have a dangerous bench PG who makes our Bench Mob even more powerful.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nash is my all time favorite player. He would surely be welcomed.
    Nash is my all time favorite player. He would surely be welcomed.
    ONLY 'CAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE YOU. [-(
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got dat autographed Nash rookie card. I didnt do it the last couple years, but I made sure to go to Bulls games when Nash was in town.
    My top 5 are probably:

#1: Rose
    #2: Durant
    #3: Howard
    #4: Griffin
    #5: Westbrook
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    No Kobe, James, Bosh, Wade, or Artest? Thank you.
    Other honorable mentions would be:

Rondo
    CP3
    Noah
    Deng
    Korver
    No Kobe, James, Bosh, Wade, or Artest? Thank you.
    Fuck the middle 3 (Although, Wade gets more respect than the other 2 due to being a Chi boy.), Kobe doesn't excite me, but is one of the GOATs, and Artest is average at best.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Every team who needs a point guard is going to be after Nash and Kidd. Especially Orlando and Miami.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2012
    It's not about the players or the people in the office, it's about the team and their connection to the city and the people. If that connection was severed, they aren't my team anymore. If someone took the 49ers or the Giants away and renamed them, they wouldn't mean a thing to me anymore.
    exactly. I use to go to Sonic games as a kid... The years of The Glove, and Shawn Kemp, Detlef Schrempf, and Nate McMillan- That was an amazing time to be a sonic fan. To sit at that game with my dad and scream your heart out believing that your screaming might in some way help them over the hump. You grow up loving those games and the memories you have...

And then the team is stolen from the city... And im supposed to be okay with that? Fuck that. Perhaps I might feel a little differently if the owner wanted to stay in Seattle but they couldnt because the Arena was damaged beyond repair or something. But no... Stern told Clay Bennett to "buy the Sonics and lie and say you want to keep the team in Seattle. Tell them Seattle needs to build a 700 million dollar arena to stay, and when they dont because who would be that stupid to spend that much on an arena, then move to OKC and ill approve it". Clay Bennett signed docs stating he would keep the team in Seattle and emails surfaced that keeping the sonics in seattle was NEVER an option. Seattle was fucked out of a team in the worst way...

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Detlef schrempf....man thats a name i haven't heard in ages lol
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Detlef schrempf....man thats a name i haven't heard in ages lol
    In that case, I'll just leave this here... This was taken back in 2000 on a 1 MP digital camera, so sorry about the quality of the pic. Ran into him at the Sacramento Airport, and being a die hard Sonic fan I was the only person who recognized him. Super nice too... He was more then happy to take a pic and give me his autograph.