Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Real crusty about a team beating yours. It happens. Only a bitch made kid would stay mad about it for so long. Its not like the 76ers cheated or played dirty. You aren't rivals. Y u mad tho?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Real crusty about a team beating yours. It happens. Only a bitch made kid would stay mad about it for so long. Its not like the 76ers cheated or played dirty. You aren't rivals. Y u mad tho?
    Nah. Just laughing at delusions. Who the fuck in their right mind would pick Sixers in "Who would win between the Sixers and Bulls if both teams were healthy?".
    Maybe if your shitty teamn had a better medical staff your team wouldnt have glassjaws.
    Lol "shitty team". I'm done. =))
    Nah. Just laughing at delusions. Who the fuck in their right mind would pick Sixers in "Who would win between the Sixers and Bulls if both teams were healthy?".
    Then why you keep hatin on them? Its not like George was a dick about it. He said "sorry, better luck next year"

Salty niggas everywhere.
    Then why you keep hatin on them? Its not like George was a dick about it. He said "sorry, better luck next year"

Salty niggas everywhere.
    Nah, he was an absolute dick about it. Blowing up my Facebook and shit when I'm already about to break something and teary eyed and shit. Only fair that I do the same.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Injuries are part of sports. Whether a healthy Bulls team would have won the title or not is irrelevant, because that's not what happened. Being bitter about it is understandable, but blaming the Sixers for it is just dumb. They don't even have players that are all that easy to dislike.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    ayo doe... nahy doe. I was Nice about it and said sorry I know the feel and shit, then you was still hating hard. SO i put a few funny memes on your page. Cmon man, it was a joke. I donno why you hate the sixers so much. Better get used to seeing your team lose in the playoffs if theyre injury ridden... plus theres a small chance a team is going to winanyway. Its just the game, you gotta learn to deal with it. You should be rooting for the Sixers, theyre the underdogs, you want to see the same teams in the finals every year? Hey fuck it, they played hard, beat the Bulls, played the Celtics hard and had an awesome year. Hadnt seen a good run since the AI days, I'm happy with this team. Haters gonna hate (obv for no reason)
    edited May 2012
    2011-2012 Sixers > 2011-2012 Bulls FACT.

I've wanted a Rose jersey for a hot ass minute now you fucking retard. Wasn't to prove shit. And fakes injuries? I'm done. I'm done son. Hardest player in the league that would never WANT to be out of the game fakes injuries.......aight.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    I've wanted a Rose jersey for a hot ass minute now you fucking retard. Wasn't to prove shit. And fakes injuries? I'm done. I'm done son. Hardest player in the league that would never WANT to be out of the game fakes injuries.......aight.
    awww Erik is mad. Chicago is overrated and talent-less as fuck and would never have beat the sixers. Let alone beat Miami. Get your shit together young one. You'll realize what good teams are when you stop sucking on your mommas saggy tits.
    Damn Streets :))
    awww Erik is mad. Chicago is overrated and talent-less as fuck and would never have beat the sixers. Let alone beat Miami. Get your shit together young one. You'll realize what good teams are when you stop sucking on your mommas saggy tits.
    Lol you clearly know absolute jackshit about Basketball, or you're tryna troll. Either way, not carrying this on with your faggot ass.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Well come on now, since you know so much and you're so hardcore. Prove me wrong, bitch. Or are you just going to write another shitty rap and pretend to do drugs?