Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So fucking happy right now. Philly can go the fuck home and cry.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Erik salty as hell. Sore loser at its finest. Can't accept the fact that the Bulls suck :))
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah Erik wtf? Lol
    Fuck Chicago! Paper #1 seed.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I hate Philly also then again I hate Boston also. I wish neither one was there. Knicks couldn't get out of the first round any quicker. No Rangers..No Knicks...Guess I will watch The Mets. Theay are playing good ball so far this year which is quite a surprise.
    Erik salty as hell. Sore loser at its finest. Can't accept the fact that the Bulls suck :))
    Lol no queer. Your team is the one that sucks. Philly got lucky we had 3/5ths of our starters. Would've gone 5 games at the most with a healthy starting 5. We would've won it all, this was our year. Best team in the league when healthy.

And nah, no more salt now that faggot ass Philly is gone. The salt will return if LeBron isn't embarrassed again this year and wins it all. Just hoping for OKC to take it all now. Only team left that fully deserves it.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    it's only half a season anyway. imo the half season benefited the older players. i dont like basketball so i never watch it with the exception of a few NCAA march madness games so i could be wrong.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    total domination by the Celtics
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Lol no queer. Your team is the one that sucks. Philly got lucky we had 3/5ths of our starters. Would've gone 5 games at the most with a healthy starting 5. We would've won it all, this was our year. Best team in the league when healthy.

Sore. Loser.

BULLS NATION SIT THE FUCK DOWN
    imo the half season benefited the older players.
    Lolwut? It plagued the entire league with an abundance of injuries, both minor and major, that definitely doesn't benefit older dudes with weaker bodies.

Lolwut? It plagued the entire league with an abundance of injuries, both minor and major, that definitely doesn't benefit older dudes with weaker bodies.

the older players would be way more tired after a full season rather then a half season so they had more energy going into the playoffs, no? plus with a half season they're less likely to get injured. "older dudes with weaker bodies" would mean they're more susceptible to injury and only playing half of what they normally play would decrease those odds.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

the older players would be way more tired after a full season rather then a half season so they had more energy going into the playoffs, no? plus with a half season they're less likely to get injured. "older dudes with weaker bodies" would mean they're more susceptible to injury and only playing half of what they normally play would decrease those odds.
    But it was way more stressful on everybody. This season took it's tole on everyone, 'cause way more games were forced in in a shorter amount of time, with less breaks, and more back-to-backs.
    edited May 2012
    oh ok. i didn't know that they didn't have as many breaks.
    total domination by the Celtics
    It only took 7 games.

Erik still crusty bulls were rocked. If the sixers sucked do bad they wouldn't went 7 games in round 2. I never seen someone do butthurt that their team got schooled. We ain't even rivals or nuffin :-??
    Delusions.
    Delusions everywhere.
    >delusions.
    >goes to 2nd round game 7 and played hard.
    I just seriously laugh that you think your sorry ass team would've beat a fully healthy Bulls. AHAHAHAHAHA. Like I said, woulda been a sweep, 5 Games at the very most. Real cocky about your "spanking" of a broken ass Bulls.
    We weren't only missing our Superstar, we were missing our 2 best players. Tell me how far the Sixers woulda gone without Igoudala and Holiday.