Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*title removed*

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Out of all this. I really think I need to appreciate my family more. Not that I don't but I just feel like you can lose loved ones at any time…
    Definitely. We knew the time would come, but the whole downward spiral was very unexpected.
    Again I'm really sorry Brian
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    just lock this thread it obv isnt doing any good now
    no no this is fun
    no its actually kind of sad really
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik........did you even read what I wrote? I'll paraphrase. You're father is a useless sack of shit, and your mother is a whore who should've spent that drumset money on an abortion.
    Kinda like they should've just pulled the plug?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's beyond sad. But what's said is said, locking won't change it. I'll change the thread title.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    ERIK. YOUR FATHER OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT YOU WHICH IS WHY I LEFT. I LOVED MY DAD, AND I CHERISH ALL OF THE TIME I HAD TO SPEND WITH HIM. I SPENT EVERY MOMENT OF MY SUMMER LAST YEAR TAKING CARE OF HIM BECAUSE HE WAS UNABLE TO WALK FROM THE MEDICINE HE WAS ON. I WATCHED MY DAD DIE EVERY SINGLE DAY OF LAST YEAR, AS HE BEGAN TO MAKE LESS AND LESS SENSE DUE TO THE BRAIN TUMOR BEING IN THE SPEECH PART OF HIS BRAIN. IF YOU DARE TRY TO COMPARE MY FATHER, A GREAT MAN WHO WAS LOYAL TO HIS FAMILY, TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOUR WASTE OF A GENETIC FATHER, YOU WILL ONLY FURTHER PROVE YOUR IGNORANCE. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU STUPID CHILD.
    LOLOLOL.

See, that's where ya done goof'd. Shouldn't have talked shit about my Dad, faggot. Anyways, as long as you finally fucking stop, acting like the true CHILD you are, then yes, I will leave you alone.
    This is why you're the child and an immature piece of shit. And you obviously can't comprehend anything you read.
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I'm sorry Brian and Erik wow.

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    just lock this thread it obv isnt doing any good now
    no no this is fun
    no its actually kind of sad really
    well i feel like a mix of Gulch and Psicosis. it's fun
    ONE LAST COMMENT!
    edited August 2010
    <_>

And I'm sorry for your loss Brian. It really sucks losing someone close to something like Cancer. It took my Grandmother within a year and we were able to make her last wish come true. It lets you learn to appreciate everyday a little more
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    *Shrugs*

I did it for the lulz.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    what a cliche excuse for basically saying "damn, i kinda fucked up"
    imageimage
    Yeah, whatever Erik. You're on the same level as Jessi Slaughter. Go hook up with her.
    imageimage
    Erik, I came here to post something very important to me, and expected at the very least enough respect from my fellow users to not post if they had nothing to say. The fact you really thought this is a joking matter is really really low. I'm not even trying to continue a fight here. Think about what you've actually done for a second. I make fun of you for little things. It's joking, it's the internet. This is real life. Who knows, your dad could magically come back and get back with your mom. I've seen it happen. The rather humorous thing is that it is the Erik Peterson I know in real life, whom you mistakenly thought was a clone of you. I will never see my dad again, and you think that's something worth joking about. Just think about that.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited August 2010
    I'm sorry Brian, I lost my grandfather to cancer almost 2 years ago. I feel your pain..I was closer to my grandfather than I ever will be with my dad.

Erik..

Attention

Attention

Attention

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Post edited by Mike on
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Thanks Mike
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    sorry about your loss Brian =(
    Thanks Roberto
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    edited August 2010
    I lost my grandmother to lung cancer almost a year ago and when an important member of the family passes, everyone is hurt and it's a horrible sight. Also like I said before, you're a tr00 metalz in my book dude =D
    Thanks lol