Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*title removed*

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, I hope you die of the cancer that killed my father.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    Erik I just cant believe you......
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    I dont think Erik made his father hate him BUT these are very different situations
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol silly Azn. I was 4? 5? Yeaaaa, really under my control.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    LEAVING! not fucking dying!
    This. I don't think it's right that he's botched at you about it honestly but really? Be the bigger man and don't do this to him. Idk if you can or will see your dad again but seriously show some respect
    Erik, I hope you die of the cancer that killed my father.

CANCER OF THE SOULLLLLLL.
    Hey, I am showing respect, that's why I held back my thoughts, remember?

If I was disrespectful, and actually said anything, THEEEN you can bash me.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    you shouldnt have even posted anything then!
    imageimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    its more the fact that you actually typed that out more then anything
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited August 2010
    Erik just stop now. My grandfather died of cancer and I can't imagine what that must have felt like for him. My mom's dad left for California, divorcing my grandmother. We go out to visit him every few summers. You know how my dad visits his dad? At Arlington cemetery.

You've lost all hope for me Erik just shut the fuck up and get out of here
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Lol silly Azn. I was 4? 5? Yeaaaa, really under my control.
    he looked at you and saw how ugly you are and was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- WHY DO I HAVE AN EMO LOOKING FAG FOR A SON! FUCK! I HATE YOU,YOU BITCH *BITCH SLAPS YOUR MOM*" then he left to marry someone on facebook
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im sorry brian for your loss, thats gotta be one of the hardest things to deal with. forget about erik he just some 14 kid youll never meet. hes not worth ur time fighting on this topic because hes disrepctful and to young to get it yet. he will someday understand and feel bad
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Erik,

You are the biggest piece of shit on the planet. Your poor mother should have bludgeoned you to death with a meat cleaver at birth. You want to crack low blows on someone because their father died of cancer? You think that's funny because said person made "fun" of you because your father doesn't care about you? And you want people to think of you as a "mature" person? Get the fuck out. I hope every girl you end up with cheats on you and just maybe you'll get herpes out of it. You don't know what it's like to lose a family member to cancer and cancer is nothing to joke about. Fucking piece of shit 5 year old.

Go choke on another cock,
    Dawn =]
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    im sorry brian for your loss, thats gotta be one of the hardest things to deal with. forget about erik he just some 14 kid youll never meet. hes not worth ur time fighting on this topic because hes disrepctful and to young to get it yet. he will someday understand and feel bad
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    lol at people yelling at erik
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    He deserves it. I lost my grandmother to cancer.
    imageimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Erik,
    Your poor mother should have bludgeoned you to death with a meat cleaver at birth.
    Dawn =]
    im sorry but i laughed at that (using a suicide silence song title in your rant)
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Erik,
    Your poor mother should have bludgeoned you to death with a meat cleaver at birth.
    Dawn =]
    im sorry but i laughed at that (using a suicide silence song title in your rant)
    i enjoyed it, and the vision it brought
    imageimage
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HYPOCRITESSSS.

It's funny, how ANYONE on here can talk shit about my Dad leaving, which is a sensitive subject for me, and everyone's just like "Lol Erik'z ghey. Fukkin fag!!!111one!!!11" but all I said was a smart ass comment, and everyone wants me dead. What? Because Brian's not "Erik, the retarded 14 year old Emo fag."? GTFO. If I can't say shit, then neither can he. Fucking hypocrites.

Besides, wasn't the golden rule, NOT to post personal shit like this, to avoid fights? You're putting out there as ammo, buddy.
    Erik,
    Dawn =]
    i enjoyed it, and the vision it brought

Kinda the same image I get of you every time I hear Hammer Smashed Face? Lolya?