Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*title removed*

Comments

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    edited August 2010
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HYPOCRITESSSS.

It's funny, how ANYONE on here can talk shit about my Dad leaving, which is a sensitive subject for me, and everyone's just like "Lol Erik'z ghey. Fukkin fag!!!111one!!!11" but all I said was a smart ass comment, and everyone wants me dead. What? Because Brian's not "Erik, the retarded 14 year old Emo fag."? GTFO. If I can't say shit, then neither can he. Fucking hypocrites.

Besides, wasn't the golden rule, NOT to post personal shit like this, to avoid fights? You're putting out there as ammo, buddy.
    that's cause you're a fag and no one cares about your feelings. you're the exception to the rule
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HYPOCRITESSSS.

It's funny, how ANYONE on here can talk shit about my Dad leaving, which is a sensitive subject for me, and everyone's just like "Lol Erik'z ghey. Fukkin fag!!!111one!!!11" but all I said was a smart ass comment, and everyone wants me dead. What? Because Brian's not "Erik, the retarded 14 year old Emo fag."? GTFO. If I can't say shit, then neither can he. Fucking hypocrites.

Besides, wasn't the golden rule, NOT to post personal shit like this, to avoid fights? You're putting out there as ammo, buddy.
    Then don't fucking type in here. You are the only one that would say anything to Brian anyway. You need to learn when to just shut your mouth...but in this case it's type.
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I've never talked about your dad. I don't believe in throwing that in people's faces and this shouldn't be thrown in someone's face either. Unnacceptable
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Maybe Brian should have cut the shit like I said to. I don't even talk to the fag, yet he relentlessly bashes me. Cool.

H
    Y
    P
    O
    C
    R
    I
    T
    E
    S
    Besides, did I say anything bad? Nah.

All I said was "Must.....hold.........back.......comments.......".

I could've been straight up horrible.
    You do stupid shit. Noticed the bold print. That is why we all bash you. No one has a boner for you nor do we want one. You say we're all hypocrites when you're the biggest one.
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    ERIK. YOUR FATHER OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT YOU WHICH IS WHY I LEFT. I LOVED MY DAD, AND I CHERISH ALL OF THE TIME I HAD TO SPEND WITH HIM. I SPENT EVERY MOMENT OF MY SUMMER LAST YEAR TAKING CARE OF HIM BECAUSE HE WAS UNABLE TO WALK FROM THE MEDICINE HE WAS ON. I WATCHED MY DAD DIE EVERY SINGLE DAY OF LAST YEAR, AS HE BEGAN TO MAKE LESS AND LESS SENSE DUE TO THE BRAIN TUMOR BEING IN THE SPEECH PART OF HIS BRAIN. IF YOU DARE TRY TO COMPARE MY FATHER, A GREAT MAN WHO WAS LOYAL TO HIS FAMILY, TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOUR WASTE OF A GENETIC FATHER, YOU WILL ONLY FURTHER PROVE YOUR IGNORANCE. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU STUPID CHILD.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    go ahead erik, see where that gets you
    imageimage
    You were instigating. Nothing calls for that. He shouldn't have done it to you but just because he did doesn't mean you should do it to him.
    Maybe Brian should have cut the shit like I said to. I don't even talk to the fag, yet he relentlessly bashes me. Cool.

H
    Y
    P
    O
    C
    R
    I
    T
    E
    S

Hypocrite or not. everyone can make fun of you because you're sad little pathetic emo faggot
    Out of all this. I really think I need to appreciate my family more. Not that I don't but I just feel like you can lose loved ones at any time…
    You can lose anyone at anytime. Got to treat everyday like it's your last or as if someone close to you isn't going to be here the next day.
    imageimage
    Out of all this. I really think I need to appreciate my family more. Not that I don't but I just feel like you can lose loved ones at any time…
    Definitely. We knew the time would come, but the whole downward spiral was very unexpected.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    ERIK. YOUR FATHER OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT YOU WHICH IS WHY I LEFT. I LOVED MY DAD, AND I CHERISH ALL OF THE TIME I HAD TO SPEND WITH HIM. I SPENT EVERY MOMENT OF MY SUMMER LAST YEAR TAKING CARE OF HIM BECAUSE HE WAS UNABLE TO WALK FROM THE MEDICINE HE WAS ON. I WATCHED MY DAD DIE EVERY SINGLE DAY OF LAST YEAR, AS HE BEGAN TO MAKE LESS AND LESS SENSE DUE TO THE BRAIN TUMOR BEING IN THE SPEECH PART OF HIS BRAIN. IF YOU DARE TRY TO COMPARE MY FATHER, A GREAT MAN WHO WAS LOYAL TO HIS FAMILY, TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOUR WASTE OF A GENETIC FATHER, YOU WILL ONLY FURTHER PROVE YOUR IGNORANCE. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU STUPID CHILD.
    LOLOLOL.

See, that's where ya done goof'd. Shouldn't have talked shit about my Dad, faggot. Anyways, as long as you finally fucking stop, acting like the true CHILD you are, then yes, I will leave you alone.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    just lock this thread it obv isnt doing any good now
    edited August 2010
    Erik........did you even read what I wrote? I'll paraphrase. Your father is a useless sack of shit, and your mother is a whore who should've spent that drumset money on an abortion.
    Post edited by Mike on
    LOLOLOL.

See, that's where ya done goof'd. Shouldn't have talked shit about my Dad, faggot. Anyways, as long as you finally fucking stop, acting like the true CHILD you are, then yes, I will leave you alone.

HAHAHAHHAHA YOU'RE SUCH A HYPOCRITE! YOU CALL HIM A FAGGOT WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS YOU SUCK SO MUCH COCK IF WE HEARD YOU IN REAL LIFE IT WOULD SOUND LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO SCARF DOWN A BLACK MAN'S COCK
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Besides, did I say anything bad? Nah.

All I said was "Must.....hold.........back.......comments.......".

I could've been straight up horrible.
    if you had just shut the fuck up and kept your mouth shut (or said something nice like 'sorry for your loss) none of this shit would of happned
    no no this is fun
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    no no this is fun
    no its actually kind of sad really