Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I overheard my dad talking to my stepmom in the living room...I think he was talking about Bully Beatdown.

"He gave him a wedgie so hard that it tore a hole in his ass."
    I just watched that episode.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    "The best action movie ever!"

-Transformers 3 DVD commercial
    I saw that. I was like "according to who?"
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    alex, if you get fired, there goes your college education -_-
    Consider yourself told Alexander!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2011
    Any time my friends and I go on a trip that is longer than 40 miles and includes us being on the road past 12am, there will be a Denny's stop. This time around was just full of derps, and one friend who was at Denny's for the first time...and apparently any restaurant.

Friend: I'd like a Bacon Slamburger
    -Now for anyone who has never had a bacon slamburger, it in itself is a deadly challenge worth trying. It is a burger covered with hash browns, and egg, and bacon.
    Waitress: How do you want your egg?
    Friend: What do you mean?
    Waitress: Screambled..medium well..?
    Friend: what is medi...I don't know. Scrambled.

Other friend: I'd like a slamburger scrambled egg
    Waitress: Side?
    Other friend: Hash browns...but could you add onions and stuff
    Waitress: What kind of stuff? A...frying pan? Shaving cream?
    image Photobucket
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Lea: Well...I woke up freezing to goddamn death because Shelby insists upon keeping the air on 68 all the time...Then I started walking to the bus stop, made it half way there, and then the goddamn bottom fell out. My textbook may be ruined beyond repair from all of the rain, and luckily I type all of my notes because those are ruined. What pisses me off the most is that I thought about driving my car and risking the ticket, and I pussied out.

Jacob: The bottom of what fell out? Your backpack? Shit...I'm sorry babe. That's awful. At least you did back up your notes. I'm sorry the last hour or so has been so crappy. =(

Lea: LOL. Babe, you just made my day without you even realizing it. I guess that must be a southern expression..lol. It basically means that "the bottom fell out of the sky" which is another way of saying "it started pouring rain."

Jacob: Oh...yeah I have definitely not heard that before. *facepalms self* Either way, I'm sorry. lol

and later...

Jacob: I feel so stupid for that derp about "the bottom falling out" earlier.

Lea: It's okay. It made me feel better. haha.

Jacob: Seriously though...I've never heard it used in that context...

Lea: Well what other context have you heard it used in?

Jacob: I guess talking about something falling suddenly from the sky...I dunno

Lea: Like rain...?

Jacob: ..............

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I try to explain myself and I dig my grave even deeper.............. <_> to me.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    me: alex, words cannot describe how much i love you and i wanna spend the rest of my life with you and have your babies...and thats it because if i say any more im gonna cry

alex: oh ok

me: thats all i get? an 'oh ok'?

alex: you have nice tits

me: -_-
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :bz
    I love winning with women
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    8-X
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Alex [-X
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    She knows I love her to death :)) :x
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
  • ProdigalSonProdigalSon Posts: 665
    edited September 2011
    On FB: "I've come to realize that the Facebook staff updating the layout is a lot like being raped. You hate it at first and long for the way things were ten minutes ago... but after a while, the only thing you can do is just accept that this is how it'll be." - Alex

=))
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    me: alex, words cannot describe how much i love you and i wanna spend the rest of my life with you and have your babies...and thats it because if i say any more im gonna cry

alex: oh ok

me: thats all i get? an 'oh ok'?

alex: you have nice tits

me: -_-

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL Alex stays winning lately.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Alex's idea of a serious conversation = you have nice tits

Alex's idea of a deep, loving and meaningful conversation = you have REALLY nice tits
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    LOL Alex stays winning lately.
    number 1, it was a joke
    number 2, you know he doesnt even like you right? so you can stop kissing ass lol
    (sorry babe, but the little shit needs to be knocked down a bit)
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited September 2011
    Alex: Is it bad that I'm so hungry that I'm considering punching a tiny Mexican guy in the face and taking his m&m's?
    Me: Nope. Not bad at all. In fact, film it.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    edited September 2011
    Alex: Is it bad that I'm so hungry that I'm considering punching a tiny Mexican guy in the face and taking his m&m's?
    Me: Nope. Not bad at all. In fact, film it.
    Like a boss