Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Anybody here going to Ozzfest? *Set times and orders included now*

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Not when I saw em. Im not saying that to be a hater either. I enjoy Motley Crue on album. But I saw them on the first Cruefest and they didnt impress me.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited August 2010
    To each their own I guess. I'm a huge Crue fan as you all know so they can't do much wrong with me. lol

Its like Iron Maiden for me. I saw them live and they bored the shit out of me and others think I'm crazy when I say that.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Yeah. I shouldnt say they sucked, more like it just wasnt what I expected.

Maybe I saw them on an off night *shrugs*
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Not when I saw em. Im not saying that to be a hater either. I enjoy Motley Crue on album. But I saw them on the first Cruefest and they didnt impress me.
    They were apparently not very good on the first Cruefest but they killed it last year.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just got back tonight, and the show was fantastic. Ozzy may be 62, barely able to construct a sentence, and not be very mobile, but he can put on a great show. First off, Ozzy did not play Rat Salad, Motley Crue would have been really fucking lame if the women didn't think they were tits, yes that pun was intended, and the sidestage was a little bit underwhelming in practice. Thought Kataklysm were just okay.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No Rat Salad? That sucks...

Also sucks to hear you thought the sidestage was meh.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited August 2010
    No Rat Salad? That sucks...

Also sucks to hear you thought the sidestage was meh.
    Meh? No. I thought I'd see some brilliant sets from Skeletonwitch, Exodus, Kataklysm and Saviours, when I just saw brilliant sets from Skeletonwitch and Exodus. Kataklysm was meh, and Saviours were good.

Also, no Rat Salad is not a big deal when he's playing Killer of Giants, and frankly I didn't think I'd hear Paranoid, I thought I'd hear another Ozzy tune. I wasn't sure what he usually played anyway though. Ozzy was the second or third best act of the day though. He really was a lot of fun and the biggest surprise of the day.

But wait! There's more! I'll review the whole thing in a minute in ze review thread.
    Cool! I'm looking forward to KOS even if we don't get Kirk :(
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited August 2010
    Wine its been 34 minutes!
    edited August 2010
    Shit, must be a good review. Tons ov twists and whatnot
    This is sentence workmanship the likes of which fucking Shakespeare has never seen. It will blow your minds.

...I'm gonna start now...
    You havent started?

You son of a bitch....
    Ov course Shakespeare hasn't seen it, he's dead.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Wine did you happen to notice who some of the vendors were? How did the signing sessions work this time around? Was LiveNation there to sell upgrades?
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i am wondering about BLS signing. according to BLS's web site, BLS is charging $99 for signings on his tour, and i am wondering if this pertains to ozzfest. If it is, i guess i am not meeting him
    Here are your set times for Tuesday's Chicago Ozzfest!

MAIN STAGE
    Ozzy 9:15 pm
    Motley Crue 7:45 pm
    Halford 6:40 pm
    DevilDriver 5:45 pm
    Nonpoint 5:05 pm

Monster Energy
    2ND STAGE
    Black Label Society 4:20 pm
    Drowning Pool 3:35 pm
    Kingdom of Sorrow 2:50 pm
    Skeletonwitch 2:15 pm
    Saviours 1:45 pm
    Goatwhore 1:15 pm
    Kataklysm 12:45 pm
    hope these times stay for mansfield. no overlap
    I'm sure there will be overlap cuz they are going to any wedding ceremonies that they may have sold before Zakk's set so that could delay things somewhat.

BLS is definitely selling their M&G's. Yes, John that is a correct, members-only price. LOL For only 349.00 you can meet them and get a fake bike vest too. Or for 1549.00 you can get a guitar and meet them. LMAO
  • PraisetheUPraisetheU Posts: 130
    Hey everyone going to Chicago, in West Palm they usually allow back packs and gallons of water, does that apply at Tinley? Or are they strict on allowing pretty much nothing in?
    They allow up to one liter of water to come in but you won't get to keep the bottle cap. They will look in your back pack but allow it to come in. Cameras are ok, blankets, lawn chairs, etc are ok. No guns, knives, or hand grenades allowed. LOL