Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

PROP 8 OVERTURNED!!!

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Seth Rogan gay?

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Seth Rogan gay?
    OH HELL NO THAT GUY IS A STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PIC

Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't believe in bi-sexual...they are just attention whores waiting to go straight or go gay
    Fuck you.
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited August 2010
    I still don't care.

However. I am bored and will make a couple statements for the sake of argument.

Marriage by definition is the joining of a man and a woman. So therefor by definition a gay couple cannot be married. ( if I am wrong on this be sure to correct me. Also all that shit Tim said about church and what not)

Now my view on gays being joined together in some
    Way. Let them maybe they will adopt a kid that has no parents. I can promise you they will be better parents then the ghetto trash popping out kids like pez and taking government money and buying drugs.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    marriage has that definition because gay marriage wasn't thought about when the definition was "created"
    there is no legit or logical reason why a gay couple can't be married.
    This is true. Plus churches/religion refuse to recognize it because it's against their ways. In my opinion marriage is the union of two people who truly love each other, even though Britany Spears and others have fucked up that meaning along the way. Therefore if two men or two women love each other they should have the right to marry.
    imageimage
    Personally gay or straight I think marriage is all bullshit. But like many others before me who feel that way one day i will marry my girl because I know that's what she wants and sometimes it's not just about me. I have always felt though you shouldn't have to be married to prove your love to someone just spend the time together and shut the fuck up.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    works for gene simmons and shannon tweed
    imageimage
    Thing is, Shannon wants to get married <_>
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    yea, but she doesnt leave him and the kids just because of that
    imageimage
  • drewvichdrewvich Posts: 1,148
    i feel like my third marriage will be the best one
    Why are they pussies to you dayna? Someone isn't allowed to share an opposing view on marriage to you.
    Oo also

Marriage does not equal love
    Oo also

no but marriage does equal cake
    Oo also

the cake is a lie.
    but the cupcakes are delicous
    You're a snappy little girl. Marriage doesn't equal love is a general statement not directly aimed towards you.

And a pussy excuse for what? It's easier then ever to get divorced so what is there to fear if something goes wrong. Maybe people think marriage is bullshit for the reason I stated. Which would be why do you have to be married to prove you love someone and marriage doesn't equal love.
    Oo also

the cake is a lie.
    but the cupcakes are delicous

you don't understand my reference, do you...
    PORTAL..do not underestimate me mortal
    Do you hold the ability to have a discussion with someone without insults lol. I'm a dumbass because I share a different opinion lol makes sense. I already said I would be getting married even though I don't like the concept of marriage. I believe if you love someone all you should need is the part where you are together. However I also said some things are bigger then myself and it's not always about me. Since I know it's something my girl has always wanted I will marry her one day. To say someone is a " pussy " for not agreeing on marriage is like saying someone is a bitch because they would rather have vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate. It's just stupid.
    Another thing with marriage. There's some people out there who are fucked up. They'll try to get with you, or the person you're with especially if they don't see a ring on that finger. The chances of them pursuing you or the person your with goes down if you have that ring on your finger. Just a thought <_>
    imageimage