Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who would be a good headliner for Mayhem?

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I'll get high on fire on the bill too. Get some prog metal on there and of course when I actually make some money you guys will vote for 2-3 bands on each year's tour. That way the real mayhemers get the bands they want
    THIS IS PURE GENIUS

HOW COME ROCK STAR MAYHEM CANT FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    They suck nuts and don't care about te real fans. They only care about the mainstream idiots that pay for their expensive cars
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    FUCKING FUCK TARDS
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited August 2010
    Brennan has the right idea....I'm pretty convinced Avenged is going to be on this tour next year, and they will be one of the co-headliners. I don't know who would co-headline with them, but Deftones and Stone Sour would be good candidates to fill out the other slots on the main stage. I don't see Godsmack on it next year, and I think AIC might be done with this touring cycle after BlackDiamondSkye, so who knows what they do. I'm hoping the other co-headliner is a good one like Megadeth, but it's probably wishful thinking on my part. We'll have to see..
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    maybe they can bring Trivium back, but on mainstage?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    As ive said before, I would be willing to bet Godsmack are on Mayhem next year. They would definitely fill the seats, and they really havent toured for the new album in the states yet. I dont see Rammstein or SOAD really happening. Alice in Chains would be absolutely amazing imo, but as Jake said they might be done with their touring cycle. Although I doubt they would decline headlining a festival.

I dont believe A7X will be on either because they are on Uproar this year. I think Lyman and co would try for someone a little more in demand, as opposed to someone who is doing one of their tours this summer.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited August 2010
    Avenged just put out an album that placed number one on the charts. You don't think people would go out and see them in a year? I bet they would...the band's popularity is spiking right now, sadly.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Rammstein or System of a Down.
    I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Alec said something about Ventana a couple pages back.

I have a Ventana video on youtube.

That is all
    image Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i could see down playing the main stage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I'd be down with that. That's what I wanted for this year. I think they'd be more fun on a side stage though
    I'd be down with that. That's what I wanted for this year. I think they'd be more fun on a side stage though
    More fun moshing wise...yes...
    but on a mainstage, they play longer..
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Trivium will no doubt be on next year, because they will have a new album out and whatever.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    i love meh some Trivium
    I like some of their stuff.

Shogun was cool for the most part, Crusade was meh, Ascendancy is meh for me because I just don't like most metalcore, and Ember To Inferno is cool.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I loved ascendancy and shogun. They were my favorite band for awhile. I still like them and I think it's very possible for them to be on mayhem next year. I think if shattering the skies above is anything like the new album, then I'll like the new album a lot
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    BLS, Lamb of God or another one of those shitty bands people drool over
    I have to laugh about BLS, because their new song "Parade Of The Dead" sounds more like Ozzy than Black Rain.
    Lamb of god's already on mayhem main stage this year