Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    no i totally understand....i will do it when i get off work tomorrow....thank you...that is what the purpose of this thread is
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    do you guys think i should start roethlisberger against the ravens or carson palmer against the broncos? i also have flacco but theres no way im starting him. i have a feeling the steelers are gonna destroy a motherfucker this week.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol. dude.... Ben without a doubt. No way you can start palmer. Id start flacco way before I'd start Palmer
    well thats the thing, steelers are playing the ravens and the ravens D has given up the second least amount of points to QBs this season. and flacco sucks ass with the exception of week 1. and the raiders are playing the broncos. im sure palmer will throw at least one interception but im basically wondering how good he'll play against a shitty defense.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You will never start Carson Palmer this year, barring injury. He will be awful.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited November 2011
    nola's league is pissing me off lol. theres 20 starting positions (because its both offense and defense) and only 4 bench spots ~X(

i've had to drop decent players to fill in gaps from bye weeks and then those players get picked up by someone else. im pretty much screwed in his league cause im 3-5. thats my fault though cause i didnt always use the correct strategy. theres a QB/RB/WR/TE flex position and idk who to start for that position. my second QB is christian ponder and he's on a bye. the best thing to do would be to start a QB in that position just because they'll get the most points over most other FAs. but to pick up another QB i would have to drop someone i wanna keep and they will most likely be picked up by someone else ~X(
    edited November 2011
    You will never start Carson Palmer this year, barring injury. He will be awful.
    I say you can start Palmer after he has 1 fantastic game and only when they have a favorable matchup after that fantastic game. until then he is worthless.
    nola's league is pissing me off lol. theres 20 starting positions (because its both offense and defense) and only 4 bench spots ~X(

i've had to drop decent players to fill in gaps from bye weeks and then those players get picked up by someone else. im pretty much screwed in his league cause im 3-5. thats my fault though cause i didnt always use the correct strategy. theres a QB/RB/WR/TE flex position and idk who to start for that position. my second QB is christian ponder and he's on a bye. the best thing to do would be to start a QB in that position just because they'll get the most points over most other FAs. but to pick up another QB i would have to drop someone i wanna keep and they will most likely be picked up by someone else ~X(
    what';s your waiver number? you can always drop someone if your waiver is low enough... drop him so he wont clear waivers until monday, and then use your waiver to reacquire him.
    my waiver number is 2
    great... do what I said then. Unless you think the guy who has a higher waiver then you wants the guy you might drop. you need to make sure that the waiver time doesnt expire before sunday's games. drop him on saturday or something, then you are almost assured of picking him back up on monday. \m/
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

what';s your waiver number? you can always drop someone if your waiver is low enough... drop him so he wont clear waivers until monday, and then use your waiver to reacquire him.
    There is no waiver wire. Once you drop someone they can be picked up immediately. And yes the league sucks. There needs to be at least 3 or 4 more bench spots, because the same thing has happened to me.
    no waiver wire!!!!! wtf!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Why you think I gave up in Nola's league lol
    a waiver wire is like a third of the fun of fantasy football.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I need to get some wins tomorrow. The month of october sucked ass for me fantasy wise.

LETS GO NOVEMBER WOOOOO
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Nicks is out. Starting Manningham and Cruz today. They are going to put up some big numbers today.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I need Cruz to come up big today. Both of my starting RBs are on byes this week.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i need a frickin win today
    i need a frickin win today