Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Old questionable statuses.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    whoever is 'Drawing A Blank' in nola's league.........fukk y00z :))
    lost by 7 points lol damnit.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dunnno.
    But next week, it's me n youu :p
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If Nicks and Tuck play tonight I might have a chance to win, otherwise I could lose on Monday Night two weeks in a row. :-<
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I need Manningham to Fucking step up and at least get 9.2 pts for me to win. COME ON MANNINGHAM >: O
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    if Payton maning werent fukkin O i'd proly be gettin a few more points with garcon and collie this sux i should ov known better than drafting them two last year collie was awesome till he got injured and Garcon fukked me outta of win 2wice last year

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I dunnno.
    \m/

>:/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jamaal Charles going down has added to my shitty start for this Fantasy season as well. X(
    in one of my random espn leagues i need bradshaw to get at least 11 points for me to tie. i've already won in my other espn league. chris johnson and arian foster are killing me this year, they're not getting shit for me but luckily i have other excellent backs that have been killing it so far this year and them along with some other players have been saving my ass.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Yeah man. Johnson is really starting to piss me off right now. 2 straight weeks and he can only nab me 6pts. You kidding me? What pissed me off more is I knew I should have started Maclin yesterday. I had this third feeling but I didn't. He got 32 Fucking pts. GAAAAAAAAAAH!
    Yeah man. Johnson is really starting to piss me off right now. 2 straight weeks and he can only nab me 6pts. You kidding me? What pissed me off more is I knew I should have started Maclin yesterday. I had this third feeling but I didn't. He got 32 Fucking pts. GAAAAAAAAAAH!
    lol im having the same problem. my starting backs in the league i have chris johnson are: Chris Johnson, Peyton Hillis, and Ahmad Bradshaw. and i have Fred Jackson on my bench and what is killing me is that fred jackson is off to one fuck of a good year. he woulda got me 11 points last week and 25 this week LOL. who knew that a bill would be good? :))
    and i benched kenny britt this week cause i thought the ravens D would decrease his amount of points a lot but NOOOOOO. he woulda got me 19. and this is all in the same league lol. but on the bright side i still have bradshaw to play tonight and im only down by 11. i took out kenny britt and dwayne bowe and put in welker and meachem for this week...... #-o
    lol
    another thing thats pissing me off is that i was picking first in that league and i decided to go with chris johnson instead of peterson..........OOPS.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i lost in one league cuz of charles wtf man
    edited September 2011
    I dunnno.
    \m/

>:/
    =)) @ buffalo jill
    i lost in one league cuz of charles wtf man
    that sucks. can't rely on any black man these days, jeeze.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So yeah I have jamaal charles in rex's espn league and now I am really lacking in RB strength.

So if anyone wants to trade me a RB for someone let me know.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's me.
    That's me.
    b-( >:/

:))
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You lost. Get over it.
    [-(
    8-}