Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    how many in the league?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is our league here, 10 people in the league.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    This is our league here, 10 people in the league.
    yeah, i know that... I just wasnt sure how many signed up. 10 person league I am not sure if I agree that some of those RB's are even worth being on your bench.
    Daniel Thomas for example? Really? you're going to have a second option RB on a team that isnt really all that run focused?
    you guys must have a huge bench also... 7 rb's on a team when you only start 2?
    edited September 2011
    Cadillac has a lot of value as long as Steven Jackson is injury prone, ie forever.
    Starks will be getting 90% of GB's carries by week 8, and he is a solid catcher out of the backfield. He has a top 10 ceiling.
    Green-Ellis and Woodhead will be competing for carries, but I believe Green-Ellis will be a more consistent TD scorer. He's no slouch in yardage either.

I'm not trying to shop Daniel Thomas, really, I just want to see what he can do this week before I cut him. If I like what I see, I'll hold onto him.

My 3 starters, honestly, I think are the best combo in our league. When Ahmad Bradshaw, a top 15 back last year is your weak link, you've got a great core. I just think that my combo of Austin and Jackson might not be enough to get it done. I have a lot of RB depth, and I think someone should be interested. If not, that's just dandy. I'm still angry that I'm 0-1 with this team though. Ridiculous.
    We have an RB/WR spot. I usually start 3 RB's. I have a QB and 2 WR's on my bench as well.
    Daniel Thomas for example? Really? you're going to have a second option RB on a team that isnt really all that run focused?
    I have no faith in Bush as an every down option. I do for Thomas. The Dolphins like Thomas, but there's no guarantee he'll have any value at all this year.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    You can start 3 if you prefer, because there is a Flex RB/WR position. But yeah 7 rb's is quite a bit. I don't think he picked all of those guys himself though because he left the draft early.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I just noticed I play Marcus...again.
    image Photobucket
    Yeah wtf...makes no damn sense.
    yeah... I see value in most of your other guys wine, just not in Thomas... And like you said some of the guys real value will be paid out in week 8 on ward, so that makes trade bait now a little weak. good luck though \m/
    The fact that I'm looking to trade them now means that I'm just looking for some value from guys I can't get value from on my bench. All those guys save Thomas could have value for other teams.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    damn, i dont know if i should bench foster and start pierre thomas or fred jackson. they said he will probably get limited carries so im guessing i should bench him but idk.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Made a tweak to my team.

Rivers
    Chris Johnson
    Felix Jones
    Sproles
    Greg Jennings
    Manningham
    Jermichael Finley
    Eagles D
    Crosby

Hopefully Manningham can step it up big with nicks hurt.
    What with people carrying two D's? Damn I'm sitting on Chargers D/ST and there aren't many glorious options out there...although apparently anything is better than the projected -1 point from San Diego.
    image Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Catz got -18 or some shit with steelers D. Funniest thing ever. Pick up that Houston D for one week.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    a good D like pitt or baltimore can get you a ton a points on any given week. it sucks having a decent - not so good defense cause they can get you negative points on any given week.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah wtf...makes no damn sense.
    two weeks in a row fuck! thats why i was hoping everyone would look at there schedules cause i didn't have the time to look at every single matchups....i could probably fix it....

Not that big of a deal to me, I can handle winning again.
    image Photobucket
    Not that big of a deal to me, I can handle winning again.
    Challenge Accepted.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i got jayboi this week, his team looks good im a little scurred :-S