Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I agree.... I literally put Jamaal Charles and Bowe on my "Do Not Draft" list. I also agree that any team just needs to double team bowe and it is an easy win. However... any offense will have to go through him, and it isnt his problem with his QB gets picked....

Im just saying I think Bowe has some fantasy value. More then Ocho... This guy isnt an every day starter for me (if I get him)
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bowe will not finish as a top 25 receiver this year.
    I had him on my do not draft list as well.... however for a second option on the bench, he's gotta have a lot of value left. Even playing some matchups with him has to be a decent play. You disagree? You really telling me to hang onto Ocho instead of snagging Bowe?
    No, I'm definitely not telling you to hang onto Ocho, but just temper your expectations. I'd totally try and trade one or two of those guys for some value (if an increase in value is possible, considering your team) at another position.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    The fuck wants to trade me

Chad Ochocinco
    Michael Vick
    Paul Posluszny

for

Calvin Johnson
    Chris Johnson

in Nola's league <_______________________________________________________________________>
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

Chad Ochocinco
    Michael Vick
    Paul Posluszny

for

Calvin Johnson
    Chris Johnson

in Nola's league <_______________________________________________________________________>
    <_______________________________________________________________________>
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

Chad Ochocinco
    Michael Vick
    Paul Posluszny

for

Calvin Johnson
    Chris Johnson

that would be my cousin lol his trades are lulzy but sometimes people actually accept them
    and jay look at my trade offer goddammit
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I have looked at it but I'm not sure about it yet lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Do not offer me a trade of Frank Gore for Anquan Boldin.

Please.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thats a great deal. :-bd
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Still in need of decent RB in Rex's espn league... players i'm willing to trade are

Percy Harvin
    Anquan Boldin
    Vernon Davis
    Kellen Winslow
    Devery Henderson
    Still in need of decent RB in Rex's espn league... players i'm willing to trade are

Percy Harvin
    Anquan Boldin
    Vernon Davis
    Kellen Winslow
    Devery Henderson
    None of those players have long term trade value. Don't just try and pawn your bench off on people.
    edited September 2011
    Says you. Just because they are on my bench doesn't mean they are worth nothing.

Devery Henderson has had 100+ yards and touchdowns in the last 2 games.
    It's too early in the season to declare that this year's performance means a ton. I mean, it's not like Cam Newton has more value than Drew Brees, right? But that's what the points say.

Henderson is 100% feast or famine, that will have a few more feast games because of Colston being injured.
    Harvin will die by McNabb.
    Boldin, like Harvin, will have to go with Flacco, who is far to inconsistent to keep in a starting lineup.
    Vernon Davis has Alex Smith as a QB.
    Kellen Winslow is below the top 15 of TE's, and isn't really worth a roster spot right now anyway.

Davis has the most value there, but it's possible that he doesn't meet expectations as a top 5 TE because he's getting double teamed up the wazoo on passing downs.

If you want a starting caliber RB, you have to give up a starting caliber something else. Unless you're willing to take the same risk (IE, Daniel Thomas, James Starks), none of these guys are worth trading for.
    edited September 2011
    Pretty much i'm just looking for a running back that gets on average at least 5 carries a game. And right now there are maybe 2 that I see in free agency.

I tried to pick up Mcgahee but i'm just so awesome I was number 9 on waiver list.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    would you rather start

Dustin Keller (Jets TE) @ oakland
    Vernon Davis (SF TE) @ cin

last week I went with Dustin over Vernon and was a good move. Thinking I should stick with Dustin right now.
    would you rather start

Dustin Keller (Jets TE) @ oakland
    Vernon Davis (SF TE) @ cin

last week I went with Dustin over Vernon and was a good move. Thinking I should stick with Dustin right now.
    I agree. Although Davis is due, Keller very well might be the best start of those two right now.
    Gotta decide if I want to keep Peyton Hillis in the lineup with strep throat for tomorrow or sub him out for Mendenhall. I've had strep throat many times when I was younger and it fucking sucks.

In Rexs league I have to choice but to keep him in.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Mendenhall is a pretty damn good back up to Hillis. Question is why isn't Mendenhall in your starting line up?
    edited September 2011
    hey marc, looks like you got blow out of the week in my league, lost by 90 somethin points =)) =)) =))
    Mendenhall is a pretty damn good back up to Hillis. Question is why isn't Mendenhall in your starting line up?
    Well cause this week I was going to run Peyton Hillis, Ryan Mathews and Darren Mcfadden. Mendenhall was in my lineup the past two weeks but Ryan Mathews has been having some pretty good games. I'll probably make this decision minutes before the 1 o'clock games.