Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,643 spicy boy
    Accounting it is
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,532 spicy boy
    You can also do both at the same time. 
    Xeno said:
    Every cut for me been free for damn near 20 years. 

100 a month on haircuts. Seems gay. 
    Arent you fucking bald
    Yeah that's the joke. 

But also.if you are an adult maile paying 100 a month on haircuts you are probably gay. 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,632 spicy boy
    I can see it now. Mc goes to school again and still can’t get a job. Why would you go to school for brewing?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,652 master of ceremonies
    Damn they tried to kill trump lol
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,441 spicy boy
    You had one job bro come on
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,247 mod
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,665 jayfacer
    Xeno said:
    Every cut for me been free for damn near 20 years. 

100 a month on haircuts. Seems gay. 
    Arent you fucking bald
    Yeah that's the joke. 

But also.if you are an adult maile paying 100 a month on haircuts you are probably gay. 

Today I learned taking care of yourself is gay.

Definitely ain’t gay to all the females that notice and appreciate it.
    Its def feminine
    Naw it really isn’t lmfao and again, the females that notice, prefer, and appreciate it don’t think it’s feminine, so I’m listening to that before I ever give a fuck bout what a dude thinks about it lmfao. And bitches love calling everything a dude does sassy or zesty these days and I have never once seen them say regular haircuts and upkeep is suspect.

I’m not an outlier either. How do you think barbers develop entire clienteles of regulars? Dudes that are only coming in every 6-12 months when they’re caveman status? No. Every week or 2 to keep it consistently fresh. And all of them are gay and feminine? Yea aight lmao. There’s absolutely nothing gay about presenting and maintaining your best self unless said presentation is in a blatantly gay and flamboyant way. Consistently working out and caring about your body is gay as fuck as well under that context.
    Actually you know what, that prolly isn’t even sarcasm. I would say the percentage of dedicated gym bros that are either downlow or full blown gay is prolly higher than the percentage of dudes that regularly go to the barbershop that are gay or downlow lmao.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,511 moneytalker
    Bruh notice no one arguing against it is actively pulling trim as a single. Either it’s locked in already or its been dusty for them. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    He probably trims his eye brows too. 
    Yup. Qualifies as facial hair does it not? Why am
    I gonna keep up wit head and beard/mustache but let the eyebrows get bushy and unkempt? Makes no sense and those I can jus shape myself in like 2 minutes, I don’t even get those done at cuts. Again, nothing feminine about it unless I started doing some bullshit like lash extensions.

Those also been heavily noticed and complimented by females so. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Girls love a man that takes care of himself, point blank period. There’s no convincing me otherwise. Matter fact literally every single girl I ever fucked wit in any way whether it was a full blown relationship or a fling, has at some point in time told me that that’s the primary reason they were so attracted to me, and that it stands the fuck out, and how they wish more dudes did it cause not enough give a fuck. If you put a dude that dresses well and has a nice wardrobe, gets regular fades/haircuts, in shape to even a moderate extent, has a good fragrance game, etc., next to a “manly” slob who doesn’t give a fuck and gets a haircut once a year and wears the same boring shit everyday, a girl is going to choose the former over the latter 9 times out of 10, if not a full 10. And I never been accused of being gay or feminine by a girl, even after falling off or shit going sour. What I HAVE heard from damn near all of em universally at some point, is the whole “I know you got hoes, no way a man that puts in that much effort isn’t out here fucking, yatta yatta.” So that kinda gets old, but their mind definitely doesn’t jump to gay.

I also think yall are painting “getting your hair done” as some inherently gay shit where dudes are sitting in salons or sum and getting pompadours sprayed up and dyed and ACTUAL feminine shit. And yea, naw lmao. I know hood ass mfs that go in religiously to get their same boring ass buzz fade they been getting for 10 years straight, but they sure as fuck go in regularly and make sure it stays fresh lmao.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,753 jayfacer
    edited July 15
    Fuck that gay shit. Quote the Simpsons at them and make them listen to ten minuten Weird Al songs. Works everytime 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    You have no kids or other dependents. Failure is still actually a legit and repeatable option. Do what you want. You can always do boring shit later. Once you hop on the boring shit train, it’s almost impossible to get back off of it. 
    Why tf didn't you tell me
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Its def feminine
    who tf cares
    I did not have "trump assassination attempt to end tenacious D" on my bingo card lol. 

Jack's a pretty sincere dude and he seems pretty upset about what kyle said lol. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,753 jayfacer
    Nah he’s just a schill saving face. Didn’t he thank him for his comment right after that? 
    I guess the tour being canceled is actually more of an insurance liability thing. Which makes sense. 

Lots of death threats to that dude I guess so they can't continue the tour. 

I like jack regardless of his political views though.